Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Looking at the new poll numbers today.  Pretty much what I expected:

Hillary's lead doubles nationally.  Double digits in Michigan.  And now some red states are becoming swing states. 

Trump is like many sports teams that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory :) 

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I haven't heard much about her health in the media, but she had to have help getting up these stairs to a home.  Had several falls, and add to that her persistent cough, and you have to wonder.

This is the hidden content, please

I'm more worried about her infection with PLD (Progressive Liberal Disease) than this.

49 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm more worried about her infection with PLD (Progressive Liberal Disease) that this.

Very difficult disease to cure.  Had a relative (thru marriage) that had it, bad.  He did get cured.  He got into the law enforcement business, and lo and behold, he became a conservative.  PTL!

39 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Well he had sense enough not to use his private server.  Hillary/Trump, have we all died and this is h-ll?

You gotta ask yourself, where did these politicians come from? They didn't just drop out of the sky. They are a product of the public. We created them. Maybe it's not the politicians who suck, maybe it is the public......George Carlin.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

You gotta ask yourself, where did these politicians come from? They didn't just drop out of the sky. They are a product of the public. We created them. Maybe it's not the politicians who suck, maybe it is the public......George Carlin.

I must agree with you on that.