VYPE 21-5A PREDICTIONS 2015

Chamberlain didn't play for Dayton last year but Chambers did. Several of the kids that I think will have big impacts on Dayton's team didn't even play at Dayton last year. Dayton will most likely have the biggest physically strongest nose in the district. The only reason I say probably on the biggest and strongest is because I'm not sure where he will play next yea. As a sophmore he won the district as a super heavy weight and will most likely win state this year. He started on the oline as a freshman but I believe he will be moved this year. I believe dayton will have the best defense they have had since 2010. Only time will tell but kids like EJ Lagarious Styner Moore Gaines who nobody talks about are all freakish athletes. I would say Lagarious has a 35+ inch vertical and excellent hands and speed. Another junior won the district high jump as a sophmore but didn't play football at dayton last year and was a late transfer. I could sit here all day and go back and forth but it really doesn't matter. I'm just saying I have watched Dayton for a long time and this years team looks more promising than last years and I even stated that last year. One more thing. Your right Crosbys JV did win the game against Dayton in the last few minutes but dayton did finish the season 9-1 and had the best record in our district.

Might want to put him somewhere else other than nose. Not going to be too many threats coming up the middle, rest assured. I really don't see any weak sections of the Oline. Those kids are down right nasty. Good luck, anyhow! Bring the A game, Dayton.

Might want to put him somewhere else other than nose. Not going to be too many threats coming up the middle, rest assured. I really don't see any weak sections of the Oline. Those kids are down right nasty. Good luck, anyhow! Bring the A game, Dayton.

They could be nasty. Shoot I didn't even mention Chance Rodgers who will hit as hard as anybody. Lots to work with this year can't wait to see how the coaches use some of these kids. The oline should be one of Dayton's strengths for sure

Edited by bronco pride