Lumberton vs HF Predictions Thread

We could use a good farm system.... Don't know if that would be my first choice, but anything helps...... 

Stat from what I've read on these threads, sounds like farm clubs/drafting kids is a must.  Since my son grad in late 80's I haven't kept up with HS football other than how area teams are doing.  This "recruiting" seems epidemic.  Call me old fashion, but I preferred the games when 11 young men who grew up in PNG played the 11 from Vidor (even if we lost over and over).  

Stat from what I've read on these threads, sounds like farm clubs/drafting kids is a must.  Since my son grad in late 80's I haven't kept up with HS football other than how area teams are doing.  This "recruiting" seems epidemic.  Call me old fashion, but I preferred the games when 11 young men who grew up in PNG played the 11 from Vidor (even if we lost over and over).  

I agree 100%.  Just joking around.. I've posted before that it's much sweeter with kids you have coached since they where 5... But in these new times it's all about win at all costs... And we know everybody loves a winner... The last few years we have had a few kids move in... I wouldn't actually call it recruiting, but in order to have a modern day dynasty basically that's what you have to do,..., Recruit... That's the exact reason we struggle to make it out of the first round... But it's all cyclical... UIL allowed Lake Travis for 5 years.. Look up LT. history... It's downright sad until those 5 seasons... But if you ask anyone nowadays they are one of the best dynasty's around.... 

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut till I confirm it.

Hey VP, unless someone's found gold in the Mansfield canal since I moved out, VHS can't afford a recruiter.  Still, once a Pirate, always.  I'll be pulling for them.   Don't think Ltown can either.  

heck we got a crosby player that came over this year!

way to go Ltown.  Glad yall are in a position to attract talent like that.  Thot it was only Crosby and Dayton with that kind of money.  

Unofficially heard Vidors recruiting an Evadale 3rd grader, but hope not.  We don't have enough kids here now.  (Just joking guys, I think RG knows that but some won't get it no matter how absurd it is).  

King will be king & get his but HF has other offensive weapons this yr. This class is one the best HF had & factor in some underclassmens that has speed ,newcomers & some seniors who has played since 9th grade with speed. King will open things up for other players because defense always focus on him.

Edited by drich329