Preseason Preview Show, LIVE from a local scrimmage!!

We have tentatively set our preseason show for Thursday, Aug. 20. We will be looking to do this first show from a scrimmage that night. We have narrowed it down to either Hardin-Jefferson at Lumberton or WO-S at Vidor.

Let's get some feedback from you guys on which of the two scrimmages will be the better fit for our show. Both very intriguing match ups.

From a journalist standpoint it would seem more intriguing to see how WOS will play after losing many key people. On the other hand, if you are a journalist from this area, you know that losing key players doesn't affect WOS. LOL!! Crazy but re-load is a real thing here and not just a rally cry to pump the fans up or ease the pain. If what has been told to me is true, in may of 1987 they had the same type of key players graduate. We all know how that went for the '87 season. ;)

The HJ at Lumberton scrimmage will have two new head coaches who are implementing two new offenses that these two teams did not run last year.

According to Lumberton players in the Vype video , the Raiders will be running the same offense !

HJ changing its offensive scheme would be a mistake . They had so much success with the Slot - T.

Are you absolutelt positive that these two teams are changing to  new  offenses ?

According to Lumberton players in the Vype video , the Raiders will be running the same offense !

HJ changing its offensive scheme would be a mistake . They had so much success with the Slot - T.

Are you absolutelt positive that these two teams are changing to  new  offenses ?

​It's my understanding that HJ will be going to the spread option. I was told Lumberton will be multiple with an emphasis on pro set.

I'm biased, but IMO WOS/VP would be the better pick.  Two established teams/offenses.  WOS always great. Vidor with so many ret. starters.  Decent matchup.  HJ/Ltown both new offenses.  Can expect many mistakes during the learning process. If I can stay up, I'll be at the Evadale scrimmage.  

I'm biased, but IMO WOS/VP would be the better pick.  Two established teams/offenses.  WOS always great. Vidor with so many ret. starters.  Decent matchup.  HJ/Ltown both new offenses.  Can expect many mistakes during the learning process. If I can stay up, I'll be at the Evadale scrimmage.  

​Stay up?? What time is their scrimmage against West Sabine that night?

How do you see district 10-2A D1 shaking out, AAW? For the first time in my five years of covering it I am at a loss when it comes to picking this district. Graduation hit several schools hard and the longest tenured HC in the district is Ferguson at Shelbyville(3yrs.). Lots of new faces on the sidelines.....

​I got it:

1. Shelbyville

2. West Sabine

3. San Augustine

4. Joaquin

5. Cushing

6. Beckville

Edited by AggiesAreWe

​I got it:

1. Shelbyville

2. West Sabine

3. San Augustine

4. Joaquin

5. Cushing

6. Beckville

​I got it:

1. Shelbyville

2. West Sabine

3. San Augustine

4. Joaquin

5. Cushing

6. Beckville

I can live with that......I think it'll come down to WS @ Shelbyville week 10 for the title, but if there is one constant in this district it is expect the unexpected.......