CODE BROWN!!!!

pakronos

gonna start my "code brown" watch and talley up how much "code red" get the brakes beat off them this year on the score board and on field play.....it's like that other obnoxious group of bullmutts from SC, just 100x worse.

I would bet that code brown talley would be less than the brown that is spewing from your mouth

gonna start my "code brown" watch and talley up how much "code red" get the brakes beat off them this year on the score board and on field play.....it's like that other obnoxious group of bullmutts from SC, just 100x worse.

You should probably start one of those for PAM too, since your Crosby thread won't get much action. PAM lost one less game last year than Crosby has lost the last three combined, lol. I guess when you spend nearly half the last decade below .500 things can get fuzzy though? Keep your tally board up for Crosby losses, and I'll keep one up for the amount of times we toy with SETX programs.   

You should probably start one of those for PAM too, since your Crosby thread won't get much action. PAM lost one less game last year than Crosby has lost the last three combined, lol. I guess when you spend nearly half the last decade below .500 things can get fuzzy though? Keep your tally board up for Crosby losses, and I'll keep one up for the amount of times we toy with SETX programs.   

ummm PAM had a terrible year last year...how many code brown...i mean crosby has had?? have a seat!

Time to get some new material cause them brakes fell off long ago. Funny thing about your intelligence is ur brightness considers posting something as bait when in reality it's a forum/thread that requires a response. Anyway your intelligence lacks and we'll give you a pass for "mouthing" off til round one or two then you'll be gone. The moderators should change the thread to Code Gold. Gold for all them trophies that will once again line the trophy case in the new high school. Also, tread lightly on the Code Red disrespect. We take that culture serious here in Mecca, Boy!!

Haven't had one in about 10 years. PAM has had several in that time. Probably going to have a hard time making the playoffs this year too. 

I only know of 4 seasons that were terrible in the history of Memorial: 2005 2-5 or 2-6, 2007 4-6, 2008 3-6 and 2014 3-7. 

As far as this yr goes they will make the playoffs, bigger question is will they compete versus Manvel……..