Hemphill 50 Hull-Daisetta 8/Final

WOSgrad

Go ahead and lock the thread now please.  No need to beat a dead horseman...

they aint got no horsemen, this was bound to happen. What they got 20 players? 

Oh HD fans: that beast you speak of over in Groveton caught an arse whoopin from Trinity I hear. So much for that thought. 

I have no motivation.. It seems HD55 and company have accepted the fact that they just aren't what they once were.  So I'll lay off. Mission accomplished. At least until the delusional comments come back.

meanwhile...there's some clown saying Colmesneil has 5 kids that run a 4.5.  I may direct my efforts to that for a while.

It was a good ole butt whooping overall. The first quarter was very competitive 10-6 at end of 1st quarter. HD had probably 4 turnovers on fumbles and snaps over the QB's head. No excuses though, HH would have won regardless I believe, although the score would not have been so bad. HD had several minor injuries in the second half, that basically put a JV HD team vs HH for the second half. HD was without 2 starters last night, out with injuries and punishment. The big thing I noticed was the new HD offense and defense the kids are trying to learn, as well as our team being way young. HD has one senior and a few juniors, most of the team/starters are Freshman and Sophomores. The future is bright, as HD has the two largest classes of boys coming up in decades. HD actually has a large sized 7th and 8th grade football team, been years since HD has fielded two JH teams. The ratio is like 3 to 1 in favor of boys to girls. HD will get better, Burkeville will be a test and battle at this point next week. HD Nation will rise again!

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

I have no motivation.. It seems HD55 and company have accepted the fact that they just aren't what they once were.  So I'll lay off. Mission accomplished. At least until the delusional comments come back.

meanwhile...there's some clown saying Colmesneil has 5 kids that run a 4.5.  I may direct my efforts to that for a while.

I think 63-8 may have shut them up real quick. 

See what I mean..? Just when I think I can lay off these guys, he comes on here with his (everyone that we lose to / or that's in our district is state ranked) garbage.

and by the way...HD nation will only "rise again" when/if the uil puts them in a district with zero quality teams.  Just need to be thankful for Sabine Pass, West Hardin, and Colmesneil.  Those are your chances to win.

The talent in that town is like the oil field...gone. And a mere dream of what it used to be.  I fully expect for you guys to show up every Friday and support your kids and coaches. But please...for the sake of your own sanity...realize that you will never again have what you had in the 60's and 70's.  You've been doing good so far this season.