Which Refs

jlamar81

It's always fun having Halil or Tiger doing you of your games.  I know Tiger can't get around much anymore, but neither of them will let a game get out of hand.  Halil just makes me laugh, too.

I've only seen Radomski a couple of times, but he seems pretty solid.  Dansby is consistent.  Stasinos is good.  Franks is very knowledgeable.

And to any parent who has a gripe about the area officials, check out the Houston chapter!  :o  The good ones are good, but the bad ones are just pathetic.  I've had good luck with the Austin chapter, though.

I aggree.. its always been my oppinion that the Refs in teh Beaumont area arent really all that bad... in fact.. they are much better than decent... Houston area Refs I think are the worst... I like the Austin ones alot too.... every tournement I ever played in High School in the Austin area was awsome and the refs deserve some credit...  Stasinos, Halil, Tiger (gota love Tiger), Calvin.... those guys are my fav..... Calvin just b/c he always made games interesting at the Brook... hahaha... man oh man... I sure do miss me some High School Soccer :'(

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats