Port Neches-Groves vs Tyler Chapel Hill in Lufkin Texas

prepballfan

All I have to say is if we roll against this team our receivers are catching the ball and we are running strong. And our defense is strong, watch out we are back where we need to be I don't think we will play like the weeks before. I think we will roll with 50 plus points 400 plus yards on defense and only give up less then  100 yards on D. That's my thoughts on it.

All I have to say is if we roll against this team our receivers are catching the ball and we are running strong. And our defense is strong, watch out we are back where we need to be I don't think we will play like the weeks before. I think we will roll with 50 plus points 400 plus yards on defense and only give up less then  100 yards on D. That's my thoughts on it.

Good  teams make you seem worse than you are and bad teams make you seem better than you are.  If you can't compete with WOS you will not win STATE! And I'm from PNG!

Good  teams make you seem worse than you are and bad teams make you seem better than you are.  If you can't compete with WOS you will not win STATE! And I'm from PNG!

Just curious what is your point. Only 1 team will win state in our class/ divison. That technically leaves everyone else in the class/divison on the outside looking in. BUT just for your information I remember a specific Indian team that lost to WOS AND I repeat AND they played for state. So to counter your statement you can loose to a WOS team and go to state. It happened right here in 1999

Edited by prepballfan

I was referring to the yellow jacket comment but since you commented I will.  I was simply saying if you can't beat WOS your not going to win state. just reality.  

I got you there it take a very exceptional group of players to win state. Not very many teams get the right group together in one season. Its very rare. I just do not understand the statement you made. I agree we each can have our own opinions thats what makes messageboards great. In 1999 we lost to WOS then promptly advanced to the state championship. I guess that is what gives me pause in your statement. I do not disagree with you about winning state this year or any other year. I do not presume we will win state this year. Is it possible. Yes its possible for anyone to win state if they are talented enough. Also remember this is WOS who also played for state themselves last season.  I guess loosing to WOS is not the end of the world to me. 

Just  commenting  on tj yellow jackets confidence on winning against Tyler.   That's it.  Don't look to much in to it is all!