3A DI

#5 Kirbyville, #6 East Chambers

3A DII

#2 Newton, #11 Corrigan-Camden, #17 Crockett

2A DI

#8 Shelbyville, #19 West Sabine

2A DII

#7 Iola

There is no way there are 25 teams in D1 4A better than Silsbee. They should at least be in the top 20. Whoever does this poll just sits behind a computer and  looks at scores. 

and in some cases get the wrong score and result. (they had HJ at 1-1, beating Kelly until I messaged them correcting them)

I think Silsbee is a top 25 team.

Edited by AggiesAreWe

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Kirbyville (as of now) should not be ahead of East Chambers. I know they beat weak opponents, but both wins were blow-outs and Kirbyville has lost a game. That's not to even mention the fact that EC returned a ton of players from an awesome team last year. Also...the biggest travesty is Bridge City not being ranked. This is just....wrong.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Kirbyville (as of now) should not be ahead of East Chambers. I know they beat weak opponents, but both wins were blow-outs and Kirbyville has lost a game. That's not to even mention the fact that EC returned a ton of players from an awesome team last year. Also...the biggest travesty is Bridge City not being ranked. This is just....wrong.

I agree with you that EC should be ahead of Kirbyville. But as for Bridge City, if they win another game against a quality opponent, they will earn their spot.  

There is no way there are 25 teams in D1 4A better than Silsbee. They should at least be in the top 20. Whoever does this poll just sits behind a computer and  looks at scores. 

Those guys that put that poll out mostly live in the DFW area. They mainly go to DFW area games. They claim to have all the inside scoop on teams, coaches, etc, etc,

Setxsports could put out a state-wide poll and be just as good or better at ranking teams.

Fortunately games are won on the field and not on paper.

Edited by Pepper Brooks

Earned not given , we all know what really happen . The ones that seen the film know . Bc vs Newton

Little piece of unsolicited advice....let go of the "Refs #$*!ed us!" excuse. The only people listening are the other fans of your team. No one else is buying it. Y'all lost to a good team. Just accept it and move on.