4.    Lovelady, 2-0, 7, 72, 9/12 vs. Grapeland

5.    Calvert, 2-0, 71, 6, 9/11 vs. Abbott

6.    Evadale, 2-0, 50, 10, 9/11 vs. Beaumont Legacy Christian

7.    Joaquin, 1-1, 37, 5, 9/18 vs. Cayuga

8.    Centerville 0-2, 33, 4, 9/12 at Marlin

9.    Beaumont Kelly Catholic, 2-0, 23, NA, 9/11 vs. Orangefield

10.  Burkeville, 1-1, 11, NA, 9/11 at Cushing 

Others receiving votes: Beckville 7, Apple Springs 2, Chester 2

Ok maybe not toilet paper im starting to sound like my buddy EAGLEBORN, but i think Newton should be a stand alone #4 team, i strongly believe if BC and Newton played 10 times Newton wins 9 out of 10, kinda like the Newton WOS dispute last year, Newton clearly beat the top teams and yet still could not obtain the #1 spot, i understand the better record thing (CC), but there is still that same dispute, im just ranting, yall are doing a awesome job, im just sitting back and patintly wainting bitting my nails trying to make it through this bye week thing.

Ok maybe not toilet paper im starting to sound like my buddy EAGLEBORN, but i think Newton should be a stand alone #4 team, i strongly believe if BC and Newton played 10 times Newton wins 9 out of 10, kinda like the Newton WOS dispute last year, Newton clearly beat the top teams and yet still could not obtain the #1 spot, i understand the better record thing (CC), but there is still that same dispute, im just ranting, yall are doing a awesome job, im just sitting back and patintly wainting bitting my nails trying to make it through this bye week thing.

newton beating BC 9 out of 10? I understand Newton is a great team but that's just ignorant to say after they lost to BC less than a week ago

No offense taken...a pretty legit beef, in fact.  I agreed with you last year, which is why my final rankings had Newton #1 last year.  But I guess the moral of this story is that folks might not want to be dismissive of an argument that they may have to turn to in the future.

The most ridiculous post so far. It seems like talk is all Newton fans can do when their team doesn't back it up on the field. This 'ref screwed us' thing is getting ridiculous. I now think that if Newton and BC played 10 games, BC would win 10 out of 10. And the score differential would widen each game. BC is for real this year and apparently Newton and Kirbyville are not at their level. That's football. 

Nothing but class my freinds as I clapped for BC after the game. just have my own opinions just as everybody,y'all do realize we lost 4 games last year so I know what is like lol,and have a high chance going in to  district with multiple losses this year as our schedule only gets harder, "catbacker every post you make has the word level in it" that is talent my friends, and good luck to your teams this week.

I agree with Gata... Newton did get in the end zone more than BC only to get it called back. Also had a safety took away along with multiple calls once Newton got inside BC 25 the rag stared flying. BC did at the end of the game come out on top and it's in the books score wise due to the rags and unprecedented calls made against them. Newton may loose a couple more and they may not regardless Newton will be ready when it's time to win . Cream rises to the top.

The most ridiculous post so far. It seems like talk is all Newton fans can do when their team doesn't back it up on the field. This 'ref screwed us' thing is getting ridiculous. I now think that if Newton and BC played 10 games, BC would win 10 out of 10. And the score differential would widen each game. BC is for real this year and apparently Newton and Kirbyville are not at their level. That's football. 

Bring your bankroll. . No way they beat Newton 10 out of 10. They won this game. How it was officiated played a giant part in that win. I ll say that if BC can keep those same officals they go undefeated on the year. I wish BC a good year. They deserve a successful year after all the many duds they endured. 

There is so many ignorant people on here BC had the same refs making bad calls on them. And for the safety it WASNT a safety! Keep crying about the refs all you want but they didn't cause that 24 point spread yall were suppose to have! Nothing but respect for Newton great ball club but sour fans not the same thing

When we played BC opening week, I remember several unsportsmanlike calls that went against Kirbyville that were iffy. You know what else I remember? Several iffy calls went against BC too. It's funny how some fans seem to only want to see what they want to see if it helps them rationalize things in their mind. The Newton fans thought their team was so far above and beyond BC and Kirbyville that the mere thought of losing just can't take hold in their heads. They see now, and they know.....everybody knows.....that Newton is just another good team. They're not immortal at all. They can and have been beaten. That just has to suck for these fans claiming refs screwed us. Lmao