Time Warner Sports Channel HS ball

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know a lot about that particular rivalry, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's a great one.

No matter what everyone else thinks about football in the valley, they love their teams and turn out big time to support them.

I saw Harlingen play San Antonio Madison in the playoffs at TAM Kingsville a few years ago (the year Harlingen beat Abilene in the preseason and caught everyone's attention). 4 hours before game time you couldn't find a place to park and 2 hours before kickoff the stadium was packed with cardinal red. They had to rope off part of the Madison side and save seats or else the folks from San Antonio would have had to watch from the parking lot...LOL. Some of the Madison people were miffed when they got there and their side of the stadium was half full of Harlingen fans.

Great game too. Madison won, but didn't put it away until mid to late 4th quarter.

• 3 weeks later...

Corpus Christi King vs S.A. Brennan at 7pm on ch 323 and ch 85. 

This is a rematch of last years bi-district game. Brennan won last years game 29-0. King is somewhat improved over last year but I don't know that their a 29 point differential better.. Don't know how Brennan compares to last years team.

This is a rematch of last years bi-district game. Brennan won last years game 29-0. King is somewhat improved over last year but I don't know that their a 29 point differential better.. Don't know how Brennan compares to last years team.

that Soph RB for Brennan is a straight beast! 

• 1 month later...