Crosby 40 Barbers Hill 21/Final

WOSgrad

Turnabout is fair play, I'll say it again, you reap what you sow. So if the shoe fits wear it, u know who u are. It's funny how when ur programs down y'all look for anything to whine about other than what's wrong at home. So go ahead and chastise, name call, etc... Crosby folks are use to it so I'll leave it at that for all I have to go on now is undeafted an #2 in Texas!!  Nuff said!!

Go Crosby!!

Crosby finally got internet service I see. Coming out of the woodworks like roaches. Lol

Good luck rest of season.

This is coming from a place you still can't get a good cell phone signal.  Stay to complaining about your coach trying to get him fired do you can bring the local boy home.  

Good luck the rest of your season.

Go Crosby!

Crosby fans are right....everybody else is wrong and stupid for even thinking anything else.....ALL HAIL CROSBY FOOTBALL.....GO CODE RED.......your the best #2 ranked team of all time IN TEXAS. sorry I would even say anything about you or anybody associated with you.....your good enough, your smart enough, and gosh darn it....people like you

Crosby fans are right....everybody else is wrong and stupid for even thinking anything else.....ALL HAIL CROSBY FOOTBALL.....GO CODE RED.......your the best #2 ranked team of all time IN TEXAS. sorry I would even say anything about you or anybody associated with you.....your good enough, your smart enough, and gosh darn it....people like you

You come on here and call people turds, take a shot at mid county fans, and expect no one to say anything.  Not demanding any respect, the kids play hard, clean, and well coached football.  Like I said before, come to a game, it'll be pretty much like any other game in Texas.  There will be fans there that know some, a lot, and nothing about football.  Some will be there to watch the band, the cheerleaders, or the dance team.  Nothing anyone post on here will have any bearing on Friday nights.  Again, come to a game and watch the team.

I don't know anything about football.  I regularly follow the fake.  And still don't understand why refs are calling traveling on the football field.  Silly refs.

Go Crosby! 

Edited by Coug88
Edited because I forgot Go Crosby!

Then when you do put up 60, I promise bully will be the next thing said.  Why did your team feel the need to do that.....could have put in 3rd string.  Risking injury to put up 60 on a team that.....blah blah blah.  

Have never known our players to bump their gums on the field more than any other team.  Stop looking for an issue.  Geez.

Last time we played in Barbers Hill Crosby put up 63 and even though the backups were in people said we were running up because Crosby was throwing passes. BH scored 26 that night and Crosby had no class for running the score up on an overmatched BH team. 

Last night BH scored 21 and WANTED 63 put on them. Ironic to say the least. 

Last time we played in Barbers Hill Crosby put up 63 and even though the backups were in people said we were running up because Crosby was throwing passes. BH scored 26 that night and Crosby had no class for running the score up on an overmatched BH team. 

Last night BH scored 21 and WANTED 63 put on them. Ironic to say the least. 

hard to follow logic with any consistent manner when you are looking for something to yap about

Go Crosby! X2

thank you...

Ok if were finished with the crap talk to each other . lets discuss football,    Crosby is not over rated, the only thing that will hurt Crosby is Crosby ( too many penalties), and injuries.   That was the most athletic team I have seen in years, even without their RBs.   Do see room for improvement on play calling and execution of plays, athletic ability is there.   Every team has room to improve.  There were some questionable calls, but BH had a couple as well, just excuses,. last week how many did Crosby have?  When they play a tough team they cannot have penalties,   I was impressed, the kids are huge and fast and can play, again like all teams I see room for improvement, but not over rated. , BH played hard 1st half, threw the ball a little, moved the ball well 1st half, 2nd half had 6 turnovers, kept Defenses back against the wall.  Defense is pretty young but played better as game went on, was impressed by their play as well in the 2nd half, even if Crosby pulled starters, they have depth and BHs defense I thought showed some promise for the next couple of years, need to teach kids how to play the secondary vs the pass, cannot wait until the ball is caught to react,   Offense hit a wall in 2nd half, so predictable, nothing to fall back on when trailing, plus fumbles and ints, did show me that they may have played over their heads in first half.   Crosby is fun to watch, the line was massive,by looking at the roster, they have 8-10 kids that could be going to the next level, not all D1 but a few were and both D1 RBs not playing,   BH is not a real athletic team,they are over all small , I think we do not have a solid strength program, they run a ton, but lifting and lifting the correct way makes a huge difference,   I think BH will battle for 3rd and 4th the next couple of seasons,    Bottom line is 6 turnovers will not get it done vs anyone you play,  BH did what I thought they would do, came out with heart and hung around with the #2 team in the state, they hung with them, never did i see them  as a threat, again thought the future looks decent.   Good luck to Crosby on a long playoff run,stay healthy and always look for ways to improve,   BH keep your heads up, played a dang good team, you showed toughness and heart and with hard work the future looks to be a very competitive one. 

Ok if were finished with the crap talk to each other . lets discuss football,    Crosby is not over rated, the only thing that will hurt Crosby is Crosby ( too many penalties), and injuries.   That was the most athletic team I have seen in years, even without their RBs.   Do see room for improvement on play calling and execution of plays, athletic ability is there.   Every team has room to improve.  There were some questionable calls, but BH had a couple as well, just excuses,. last week how many did Crosby have?  When they play a tough team they cannot have penalties,   I was impressed, the kids are huge and fast and can play, again like all teams I see room for improvement, but not over rated. , BH played hard 1st half, threw the ball a little, moved the ball well 1st half, 2nd half had 6 turnovers, kept Defenses back against the wall.  Defense is pretty young but played better as game went on, was impressed by their play as well in the 2nd half, even if Crosby pulled starters, they have depth and BHs defense I thought showed some promise for the next couple of years, need to teach kids how to play the secondary vs the pass, cannot wait until the ball is caught to react,   Offense hit a wall in 2nd half, so predictable, nothing to fall back on when trailing, plus fumbles and ints, did show me that they may have played over their heads in first half.   Crosby is fun to watch, the line was massive,by looking at the roster, they have 8-10 kids that could be going to the next level, not all D1 but a few were and both D1 RBs not playing,   BH is not a real athletic team,they are over all small , I think we do not have a solid strength program, they run a ton, but lifting and lifting the correct way makes a huge difference,   I think BH will battle for 3rd and 4th the next couple of seasons,    Bottom line is 6 turnovers will not get it done vs anyone you play,  BH did what I thought they would do, came out with heart and hung around with the #2 team in the state, they hung with them, never did i see them  as a threat, again thought the future looks decent.   Good luck to Crosby on a long playoff run,stay healthy and always look for ways to improve,   BH keep your heads up, played a dang good team, you showed toughness and heart and with hard work the future looks to be a very competitive one. 

Crosby's Achilles heel is the triple option. Thought they would have figured it out after Cedar Park. That game would have looked like Cedar Park if Barbers Hill had the athletes. Defense is very aggressive. Stay at home until the play develop and find the football.

Finally, after all these years of hearing ex BH LB's or off the bench players from the 70's and 80's spout off and not give credit where credit is due, we have a level headed Hill poster. Nice post my man, nice post. Good luck to y'all the rest of the season and I can't wait to see how Dayton many points y'all put up against that leaking Dayton Def. time to extract some revenge this week On your neighbors so Crosby and NC can nail the playoff coffin shut!!

Go Crosby!! and BH!!