Hamburger Depot-SETXsports HS Sports Show/TONIGHT 6pm

AggiesAreWe

It's Week 4 of our Hamburger Depot-SETXsports HS Sports Show and we will be LIVE TONIGHT at 6pm at Hamburger Depot on Nederland Ave. in Nederland. Join me, Mike Sanchez and Todd Broussard as we review week 3 game results, announce our week 3 players of the week, discuss our week 4 rankings and preview week 4 schedule of games. We will also have our ever popular discussion segment at the end of show where you the listener can post a question or comment here for us to discuss.

Show time will be from 6pm-9pm. Come out and get some great food and join in on the fun.

Click the following link to listen in on the show:

This is the hidden content, please

HAMBURGER DEPOT-SETXsports HS SPORTS SHOW, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!

This is the hidden content, please

The Huntington Red Devils are 2-1 on the season. The Red Devils have a chance to go 3-1 with a victory over the Warren Warriors Friday night.

Huntington has never won more than 3 games in a single season, and this is the 1st time they have ever been above.500 since they started playing football in 1982. All-Time Record 34-254-1

Coach Gandy and his staff are doing a hell of a job. 

What is your take on Warren and will the Red Devils have a chance to make some noise in their district?

WOS defensive dominance year end and year out.  

Why don't more schools with numerous skilled athletes, like Silsbee, spend more time on defensive preparation and scheming to be a dominant program?

Due to an absurd amount of programs total disregard for defense in favor of offensive production, schools with an abundance of offensive firepower every year should invest heavily early on (Freshman & JV) in defensive skills, (I.e, tackling, blitzing, coverage reading, etc.)

As WOS defense goes, so goes the offense.  

I leave it to the experts.

40 staples out,90 day no lifting/climbing ahead but gonna try & make the show this afternoon after 1 stop@The Butcher Shop & a stop nearby to visit Jake@Edward/Jones Investments in Nederland

Dangit! I just saw this. I had an enrollment meeting for a new 401k I set up. Did you come by and I missed you?