22-5A playoff picture as of now

Besides PN-G, I realistically think it's way too early.  6 games to be played.  As long as you don't loose to Lee, you still have a chance.  My Jaguars should be able to claim a spot as long as Whaley stays healthy and the coaches continue to open the playbook.  GC-M I feel will battle for a spot, just had too many turnovers last night.  Ozen is still in it because maybe Lumberton is for real.  We will see how Lumberton does when they play a team with more depth than the previous 4 they have played.  Vidor is a threat just because of the style of offense.  And Nederland, we'll they are just Nederland. 

Wow! This is sad. Played hf, y'all said King would run all over em, played bc, y'all said Dubois would dismantle that defense. Played ozen, who y'all said is a possible dc contender, great team, almost everyone picked ozen over them and they DESTROY ozen! Put half a hundred on em. And yet y'all still won't give em even playoff contender?? Wow! I know how you feel raidergirl. They did the same thing to Vidor when we had our playoff years. Keep supporting your team and they will shut everyone up. I see it this way.

T1- PNG- loss to ned

T1- lumberton - loss to png

3- Ned - loss to lum and gcm

4. Vidor - loss to ned PNG and lum

Wow! This is sad. Played hf, y'all said King would run all over em, played bc, y'all said Dubois would dismantle that defense. Played ozen, who y'all said is a possible dc contender, great team, almost everyone picked ozen over them and they DESTROY ozen! Put half a hundred on em. And yet y'all still won't give em even playoff contender?? Wow! I know how you feel raidergirl. They did the same thing to Vidor when we had our playoff years. Keep supporting your team and they will shut everyone up. I see it this way.

T1- PNG- loss to ned

T1- lumberton - loss to png

3- Ned - loss to lum and gcm

4. Vidor - loss to ned PNG and lum

We're not in the mix?