Texas at #4 TCU

PhatMack19

I am really not trying to be a smartass but when was the last time Texas got beat 50-0?  I cannot remember a loss that lopsided ever for Texas.

@ESPNStatsInfo: Texas down 37-0, on pace for its worst shutout loss. 4 of 6 worst shutouts came when TD was worth 5 pts (1898-1911).

This is the hidden content, please

A head coach can only fire or demote so many assistants. You can't throw everybody under the bus...sooner or later its on you, IMO.

R.C. Slocum did it......fired all of his coaches.

At first I was worried about this losw but th n i remembered that this was a quality loss to a top five team, so it doesnt really count.

R.C. Slocum did it......fired all of his coaches.

At first I was worried about this losw but th n i remembered that this was a quality loss to a top five team, so it doesnt really count.

Sorry no loss by 43 points can be considered anything but an old fashioned ass-kicking.  Texas should not take anything out of that loss as a positive.

Your snide remark I assume was directed at several close games (Texas and TCU was NOT close) played by the Aggie's against ranked teams and lost = good try but right now I hope that Texas has a good 2016.

Edited by OldTimer

Sorry no loss by 43 points can be considered anything but an old fashioned ass-kicking.  Texas should not take anything out of that loss as a positive.

Your snide remark I assume was directed at several close games (Texas and TCU was NOT close) played by the Aggie's against ranked teams and lost = good try but right now I hope that Texas has a good 2016.

Missed by a mile. My "snide" remark was for all the sec fans who think playing each other and losing does not place a huge mark against them since their opponenets are the best in the land. You dont have to tell me what an ass whipping is. I have endured several of those with my other teams.

Boyd retweeted a tweet from an Aggie. How could that possibly happen. I guess Aggies had late game. 

The game went the way I expected. See my previous post. 

Looking back there is only one thing I can say

FEAR THE FROGS

I am really looking forward to next week and 1-5. 

When you are lower than a snakes belly in a tire rut, there is only one way out.