Craziness at another HS game in TX

What in the cornbread h-ll is going on?  Full moons every night?  Something in the air or water?  Zombie apocalypse?   I'm gonna huncker down with S&W.  Only bright spot was the post about who ain't going to the playoffs, by puddleofmudd.   Classic. Durn janitors. 

Edited by REBgp
Give poster his due

Westfield and Spring high school football teams had a big brawl tonight with a little more than 7 minutes remaining in the game. The ref. suspended the game but, Westfield won 36-25. This is so normal between Westfield, Dekaney, and Spring, come on kiddos grow up.

From what I've read there was a fight on the field that cleared the benches then the fans in the stands started rushing the field also.  Terrible....

In 2012  my boys went to a homecoming game between Spring and Dekaney, after the game the students begin to fight in the stands,then across the street in a mini strip mall. Harris county and the constables were drawing their weapons to control the crowds. I really think Spring has a problem with school violence. These kids attend elementary and middle school together, then they split  when they reach high scholl and it becomes territorial.  I am glad my boys are out of Spring ISD. but I still pay my taxes to the district. Spring needs to fix this problem.

I hear ya, I remember the brawl at Dekaney few years ago, they have a gang problem there in Spring from what I was told, one of my close friends lives close by there so I hear the things that go on there in Spring. No different than any other town of its size though except maybe the school violence at times. 

Spring ISD hands down a double forfeit for both Spring HS and Westfield.  Both coaches suspended this week, as well as 6 Westfield players and 5 Spring players.

it'll be interesting to see if they suspend the star players I saw taking part in the brawl in that video footage I seen. 

They have to forfeit their next game. 

I do not belive that is accurate. Here is an article:

This is the hidden content, please

"As a result of the investigation, the game is being ruled a forfeit by both teams, meaning Spring and Westfield both count the game as a loss."