FB Clements player arrested

@KHOU: Clements HS teen arrested, accused of repeatedly stabbing father: Police said the two were f...

This is the hidden content, please
#Houston #HouNews

Rumor on various social media sites say he wanted to quit football but dad didn't want that. Pretty sure there's way more to this than that. Hope the father is ok and the kid gets help. 

This may sound stupid, but I am beginning to think that the music kids listen to is behind this. It's all full of lyrics about killing people and degrading women and whatnot. It's also so readily available that anyone can get it. If you hear that stuff day after day all day long, you will begin to devalue human life. I could be wrong on this, but I'm beginning to see the connection.

This may sound stupid, but I am beginning to think that the music kids listen to is behind this. It's all full of lyrics about killing people and degrading women and whatnot. It's also so readily available that anyone can get it. If you hear that stuff day after day all day long, you will begin to devalue human life. I could be wrong on this, but I'm beginning to see the connection.

if thats the case a lot of more folks would be in jail, including myself. Been hearing these types of excuses ever since I was younger, music, video games, movies, tv etc……. 

if thats the case a lot of more folks would be in jail, including myself. Been hearing these types of excuses ever since I was younger, music, video games, movies, tv etc……. 

I agree buddy, except that stable people hear that and realize that it's entertainment, those who are looking for meaning and acceptance hear it and see it as a way to belong.

I grew up watching Yogi Bear but never once had the urge to steal a picnic basket. :)