Can The Bulldogs Pull It Off, Undefeated District Champs?

godawggo

I will continue to support the team where I live and continue to support him because of the impact he had on my son's life (still involved).  That's football man, I would expect the guy is going to have lots of job offers, 6A and college.  The pendulum has swung for the past few years to this side of the river, don't take it so personal.  Nederland has been the only team from that side that has kept you from getting swept.  They have the best coach over there and will go undefeated again in that district.  Last 6 years Nederland is going to be what 30 something and 1 and sent how many kids to the next level compared to Central? #coachenvy  Oh, and I went to a playoff game at the Butch last and I want my $$$ back I paid for parking since they don't charge for parking. 

Well, non one put a gun to your head and forced you into that entrance and no one tied you up and reached into your wallet/purse.  And no one held your car for ransom.....

I'll pay to park/watch quality football in a first class facility any day. I think there are teams in 22-5A that would rise to the occasion and compete just fine in 21-5A.. that's the type of kids and coaches they have. Just like Dayton did in 06-07.... they would adjust to the level of play. Nederland, Central and PNG for sure.

Edited by dayton

Got someone all shook up, can't even post right.... Go ahead and tag that other Crosby fan in so he can drag you out of this mess...

phone just sending me to the App store, I don't need to tag anyone.  Facts are, Central underachieves, you bash their coach every chance you get.  Nederland has the best coach in your district hands down.  The Butch did charge for parking, but that was in the 2nd round last year so maybe you didn't go. 

Edited by CougarCal

phone just sending me to the App store, I don't need to tag anyone.  Facts are, Central underachieves, you hash their coach every chance you get.  Nederland has the best coach in your district hands down.  The Butch did charge for parking, but that was in the 2nd round last year so maybe you didn't go. 

You really are clueless.

The app store?  More like 'user error '.

Underachieved?  No, that sounds like Crosby.  What?  2 years of relevance?

The Big bad Butch charged you for parking?  Again, who forced you into the stadium?  BTW, I've been to a playoff venue where you were charged for parking.  But the Butch does not charge for parking.  haven't all year...  

Edited by BMTSoulja1

You really are clueless.

The app store?  More like 'user error '.

Underachieved?  No, that sounds like Crosby.  What?  2 years of relevance?

The Big bad Butch charged you for parking?  Again, who forced you into the stadium?  BTW, I've been to a playoff venue where you were charged for parking.  But the Butch does not charge for parking.  haven't all year...  

Appreciate the personal attack, just stating facts.  Truth hurts sometimes!

I'll pay to park/watch quality football in a first class facility any day. I think there are teams in 22-5A that would rise to the occasion and compete just fine in 21-5A.. that's the type of kids and coaches they have. Just like Dayton did in 06-07.... they would adjust to the level of play. Nederland, Central and PNG for sure.

Dayton, glad you left Vidor out, although I think we could beat Porter. Only other would be Crosby, and winning just two games won't get you in the playoffs

stir the reaux

I am confused. Why is CougarCal in this thread? Oh, you came to your senses and are now a Nederland Bulldog, glad to have you! Go Dogs!

I started out by just giving my honest opinion and obviously I think they will go undefeated over there again.  #coachenvy disagreed with my opinion so I just stated why and facts.  As far as being a Nederland fan, I respect your program, but I can't even root for the Steelers because they wear black and gold!