PN-G and Central

NDNation

We're talking all hands on deck...be scared! lol

Sounds like you all are the ones who are scared...no rearranging for the Jaguars.  Our 5-0 JV Jaguars will be the same ones that beat GC-M 56-0, Lumberton 36-0, Nederland 47-17, Ozen 68-0 and Vidor 20-14 that show up Thursday for the district title.  Our varsity, well you will just have to wait and see...:)

Sounds like you all are the ones who are scared...no rearranging for the Jaguars.  Our 5-0 JV Jaguars will be the same ones that beat GC-M 56-0, Lumberton 36-0, Nederland 47-17, Ozen 68-0 and Vidor 20-14 that show up Thursday for the district title.  Our varsity, well you will just have to wait and see...:)

Not rearranging,  covering injuries. As for our Varsity...you wait and see. And we will see who has the best defense. :)

Before I watched the ozen/central game I would have picked PNG in this one no doubt only because central had one main threat that I figured PNG could stop.. But Centrals sophomore back is looking pretty good, along with quarterback starting to do better, so this will be a very even match up thanks to the extra weapons for Central.