Sheldon C.E. King 38 Kingwood Park 27/Final

WOSgrad

I get Brantley being player of the game. But not sure why Williams was. Should have been #2 for King. From the announcers. 

#2 balled out. I have no clue why KP stopped running the ball up the middle 2nd half basically. Im not sure I saw "the real King" team tonight from Price. Some suspect vanilla playcalling IMO. Then again they did struggle with BH so idk, that wasn't the King team I saw last year. Sideline to sideline defensive speed is definitely there, no doubt about that, Brantley was running once he loosened up, could still tell he was hobbled though. After watching this game I got Crosby by double digits (10) on next Friday.

Octfeb: you didn't tell me I was going to the hood lol, fenced in areas everywhere :)

Good game to watch overall, a Thursday night well spent. 

Been out of the country for three weeks and have not seen any King games.Watching the King KP game I saw the two that transferred to Crosby playing for King.I was under the impression they were ineligible to play after their jump to Crosby and Back to King.Can anyone explain how this is possible ??

Edited by Justafan72

Been out of the country for three weeks and have not seen any King games.Watching the King KP game I saw the two that transferred to Crosby playing for King.I was under the impression they were ineligible to play after their jump to Crosby and Back to King.Can anyone explain how this is possible ??

When they are back to King, they were not eligible to play for I think two games. It all went to court, so I am sure that was the agreement.