PA Memorial vs NS Predictions Thread

going to say #1, the change at QB has made the most difference. when you have a QB that's a TRUE dual threat, the offense PAM runs become effective. the defense IMO  is the same defense that get trucked on year in and year out(except for the 2011 team).  Close early, then NS pulls away.

NS 35

PAM 14

well look who's back………. 

going to say #1, the change at QB has made the most difference. when you have a QB that's a TRUE dual threat, the offense PAM runs become effective. the defense IMO  is the same defense that get trucked on year in and year out(except for the 2011 team).  Close early, then NS pulls away.

NS 35

PAM 14

Many at the game last Friday were scratching their heads.   After watching a stagnant offense with no threat of passing, a sub was made at QB for the game tying drive which included 3 near perfect passes into the endzone in the final minute, 1 perfectly placed that wasn't caught, another that was slightly overthrown, and the final one that was caught but ruled out of bounds with a PI call.  Then in OT, went back to the original personnel and sets.  Not sure the reasoning but I'm also not at practice and it's not my job to make those calls.  

Many at the game last Friday were scratching their heads.   After watching a stagnant offense with no threat of passing, a sub was made at QB for the game tying drive which included 3 near perfect passes into the endzone in the final minute, 1 perfectly placed that wasn't caught, another that was slightly overthrown, and the final one that was caught but ruled out of bounds with a PI call.  Then in OT, went back to the original personnel and sets.  Not sure the reasoning but I'm also not at practice and it's not my job to make those calls.  

let me guess who was throwing those passes: #7 Jones? 

Only cause I've seen Angelle passes lol, Jones passes on the lower level last yr were mostly on point, kid has wheels also. True dual threat. 

I was told by a coach from a neighboring school over the summer that he was the second best freshman he'd ever seen (in many years of coaching) and would be starting for 90 percent or more of the teams in this area at QB (his school included) - upper classification school.  I thought he might be exaggerating until I saw him Friday.  Big, strong & fast.  And those passes on the final drive of the 4th quarter were impressive for the collegiate level, especially coming in cold.  Scrambles were impressive as well.

- Port Arthur Memorial coach Kenny Harrison was once again smiling when it comes time to talk football. The re...

This is the hidden content, please

PA Memorial to retire @jcharles25 No. 4 jersey this Friday. Charles is all-time leading rusher in Port Arthur history. #patxsports

Memorial to retire Charles No. 4 jersey | Port Arthur News

This is the hidden content, please
via @sharethis

Man lets go!  Im hyped! 

So I heard that wrong. Hes not coming to game, they're just retiring his jersey.

Yep I'm that girl who spreads rumors that arent true..lol:)

sorta like png beating ned the past 6 times. Lol! 

Anywho, you never know who might show up when a jersey is retired :)