Dayton 45 New Caney 43/Final

WOSgrad

Congratulations Dayton football PLAYERS.  This is the best game I have seen them play all year.  I stress the word players because they have lacked fan support and now their own school.  No band, no drill team, and no cheerleaders to cheer them on.  Before anybody starts making excuses about the weather, those PLAYERS had to endure the same weather conditions and adversities as anyone else in the community and school district did.  Congratulations again and shame on the school officials that didn't make an effort to support them.

That New  Caney  offense scraped together 35 points and a bunch of yards against Crosby, who obviously has a good defense. I'll take a 2 point shootout win with them any day. PNG can lick all the chops they want.

I bet PNG is licking at their chops...Dayton =no defense

Edited by dayton

Congratulations Dayton football PLAYERS.  This is the best game I have seen them play all year.  I stress the word players because they have lacked fan support and now their own school.  No band, no drill team, and no cheerleaders to cheer them on.  Before anybody starts making excuses about the weather, those PLAYERS had to endure the same weather conditions and adversities as anyone else in the community and school district did.  Congratulations again and shame on the school officials that didn't make an effort to support them.

wow. Folks shshould lean that the band, cheerleaders , drill team etc are  important to the team.  Atmosphere is important.

wow. Folks shshould lean that the band, cheerleaders , drill team etc are  important to the team.  Atmosphere is important.

Well as a FAN! I will always support my Broncos. Come ran or shine. And I also was a little upset that the band, steppers, and cheerleaders were not there. Way to go Broncos again on a very good game. Congrats to New Caney as well.