Dayton 45 New Caney 43/Final

WOSgrad

Dayt 546 yds 28/187 rush 17/23/0 359 pass.H Hancock 4 pass tds 11 rush for 51 yds 2 tds=6 comb for 410 yds=gets gm ball congrats.J Styner 15 rush 128 yds EJ Hackett 6 catches197 yds 3 tds.Pride gm=great job Broncos.NC 477 yds 40/223 rush,12/23/1 254 pass

Hancock looked different tonight, not the Hancock I've seen before. He went off tonight with help from the WRs in the passing game. 

Great game Broncos. Defense  picked it up after half played pretty well.

NC is tough ,#5#10,#17, and #45 are very good players. Side note that new stadium is super nice and a friendly staff.

PNG can lick your chops all you want this was a bragging rights game between NC and the Broncos. I did hear that y'all get to pick where we play so I would guess that's an advantage but bottom line I think Dayton wins!!!!!!!!!!

I think 21-5A sweeps 22-5A again this year.  

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game Broncos. Defense  picked it up after half played pretty well.

NC is tough ,#5#10,#17, and #45 are very good players. Side note that new stadium is super nice and a friendly staff.

PNG can lick your chops all you want this was a bragging rights game between NC and the Broncos. I did hear that y'all get to pick where we play so I would guess that's an advantage but bottom line I think Dayton wins!!!!!!!!!!

I think 21-5A sweeps 22-5A again this year.  

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!

huh?? 

Great game Bronco's ! that was a real Texas shoot out . NC has a very good team look for all of 21 5a to make some noise in the play-offs.

Hancock played his best game of the year ! very good job  young man , #20 WR for Dayton had a break out game also, I was proud of our whole team even the coaches. D. Moore can't say enough about him he is Mr. offense and Mr. defense he should be nominated MVP.

c

I heard that info. on 99.9 when we were pulling out of NC parking lot something about some UIL rule I didn't understand it either I hope I just misunderstood what they were saying My hearing is not as good as it used to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6A district champ gets home field advantage. I originally thought it was #1 seed each division that got it. 

Hancock looked different tonight, not the Hancock I've seen before. He went off tonight with help from the WRs in the passing game. 

It's because I showed up. Dayton has never lost a district game when I have been in attendance. I've somehow manages to avoid the Crosby, King and other random losses over the last couple years. Don't ask me how.

Tonight was my 39th district game to watch/support the Broncos. =39 wins 

2006-2015 (missed all 2014 district games)  and yes I missed a few games that were wins as well while supporting my Carthage Bulldogs at times.