Dayton 45 New Caney 43/Final

WOSgrad

I have no clue why Dayt support(band,cheer etc didn't make the gm but Liberty reported 13.6 in rain in 12 hrs,I'm still flooded in on 105(Moss Hill),can't see the driveway yet

that stretch of road on 105 by that pond before WH I saw pics of it flooded up til by that nice brick house 1 1/2 mile down from you. 

So what I was saying is....I don't think PNG can beat Dayton....so if they were in this district they might have a chance at 4th place behind Crosby, CEK, Dayton, and then have to battle against new caney, kpark, and barbers hill for the 4th spot

Ok but there's alot better % Dayt could be moved back to 22-5a (there 06-07)since GCM is going 6a the logical move to save GCISD $=move Bayt Lee back to 21-5a=Then 22-5a would have Dayt-PAM-Ned-PNG-Cent-Lumb-Vidor-Ozen (nice 8 team competitive dist)21-5a looks like CE King going 6a,Humble ISD/NC ISD plans for 2 new future high schools

For my Bronco fans a much improved 2015 offensive team on turnovers vs 2014.Since 1st dist loss to King(2 fumb/2ints) Dayt has lost(5) fumbles ****Biggee=only 2 ints(4 tot on the yr) & I think we've att 6 fg's all yr & lead 21-5a in rushing yds,combine Hancock/Shaq qb stats=completion ratio=highest in the dist=over 67%=over 1,700 yds 19 tds 4 ints.Willing to bet Broncos are the dist's best on turnovers lost,I give credit where earned=O/L my hero's are big strong leading the charge & liking the offense that's now hitting it's stride w/best performance in a big game of the year,smh i thought Herrera was back,kudos Hunter you stepped up your game /made me proud.Congrats on nomination for offensive player of the week.Defense keep working on wrapping up/tackles/ints

Ok but there's alot better % Dayt could be moved back to 22-5a (there 06-07)since GCM is going 6a the logical move to save GCISD $=move Bayt Lee back to 21-5a=Then 22-5a would have Dayt-PAM-Ned-PNG-Cent-Lumb-Vidor-Ozen (nice 8 team competitive dist)21-5a looks like CE King going 6a,Humble ISD/NC ISD plans for 2 new future high schools

have to remember that UIL never does anything logical. Why was GCM and Lee pu th in that district over Dayton ND barbers hill in the first place? The UIL gets together and figures out what is logical then does the exact oposite. Theses schools have no say so in what district they are put in.....will have to wait till February 

For my Bronco fans a much improved 2015 offensive team on turnovers vs 2014.Since 1st dist loss to King(2 fumb/2ints) Dayt has lost(5) fumbles ****Biggee=only 2 ints(4 tot on the yr) & I think we've att 6 fg's all yr & lead 21-5a in rushing yds,combine Hancock/Shaq qb stats=completion ratio=highest in the dist=over 67%=over 1,700 yds 19 tds 4 ints.Willing to bet Broncos are the dist's best on turnovers lost,I give credit where earned=O/L my hero's are big strong leading the charge & liking the offense that's now hitting it's stride w/best performance in a big game of the year,smh i thought Herrera was back,kudos Hunter you stepped up your game /made me proud.Congrats on nomination for offensive player of the week.Defense keep working on wrapping up/tackles/ints

LilTex, great stats from the kids at Dayton. Hunter had a really great game against NC. He looked very poised and we just never seemed to rattle him. I believe Ware and Allison may have them beat in combined rushing yards though (1895) vs (1517) however Dayton has 1 more game to go and will need 378 yards to catch them. Ware's passing percentage is 65% for a total of 2614 yards with only 4 int on the year against 28 TD's.

LilTex, great stats from the kids at Dayton. Hunter had a really great game against NC. He looked very poised and we just never seemed to rattle him. I believe Ware and Allison may have them beat in combined rushing yards though (1895) vs (1517) however Dayton has 1 more game to go and will need 378 yards to catch them. Ware's passing percentage is 65% for a total of 2614 yards with only 4 int on the year against 28 TD's.

NC definitely has some weapons on offense. Hope y'all get rested and take these last 2 nail biters out on 22 5a.

have to remember that UIL never does anything logical. Why was GCM and Lee pu th in that district over Dayton ND barbers hill in the first place? The UIL gets together and figures out what is logical then does the exact oposite. Theses schools have no say so in what district they are put in.....will have to wait till February 

BH has a say,UIL big dog w/vote is there

Chron.com Dayt rush yds 2238 w/1 left NC 2094 finished.Hunter comp %=66.15 **Shaq comp % 68.75% total pass yds 1781

Chron.com Dayt rush yds 2238 w/1 left NC 2094 finished.Hunter comp %=66.15 **Shaq comp % 68.75% total pass yds 1781

I got my figures from Chron.com under 21 5A leaders. I only looked at the two players you mentioned and NC top two rushers. You are correct, overall Dayton has more rushing yards. Both teams had good offensive production. Not taking away anything from them boys in purple.

I got my figures from Chron.com under 21 5A leaders. I only looked at the two players you mentioned and NC top two rushers. You are correct, overall Dayton has more rushing yards. Both teams had good offensive production. Not taking away anything from them boys in purple.

I know,I also know Hunter/Shaq(165) @ qb had 73 less pass attempts than Ware(238)