Beaumont Central vs Houston C.E. King

Alpha Wolf

I'll keep you posted...Soulja will be in charge of giving his halftime and post game analysis...Soulja we should start doing the radio broadcast of Central games...:)

My halftime analysis last year was one sentence and the post game one was full of depression, doubt, and pleas and questions. Hopefully, this Jag can convey some good news.....

Man this thread is a whole lot quieter then it was last year at this time...

King is 8-2, if you talk to certain King fans you would think they were 4-6, been seeing a few of their fans on other sites not so pleased at a few coaches over there (Not Price though) 

King is 8-2, if you talk to certain King fans you would think they were 4-6, been seeing a few of their fans on other sites not so pleased at a few coaches over there (Not Price though) 

Despite what the King faithfuls are going through over there in Sheldon, we are still the big underdogs and we have our work cut out for us.  They had a great season with their only setbacks coming at the hands of extremely good ball clubs.  They need to chill out because at the drop of a hat, this run good players and good coaching will end and you'll really have a reason to be disgruntled....

I'll keep you posted...Soulja will be in charge of giving his halftime and post game analysis...Soulja we should start doing the radio broadcast of Central games...:)

Hey that'll be great.  Guy that announced y'alls games was my coworker but he just got transferred north of Htn.  Told me today he'd be there.  Hope Jags played their best, win or lose.  Some (not all) of that 21-5A bunch have done got on my last nerve.  I'll be on here for updates.