Mizzou

king

Maybe it's the liberal in me but I never have a problem with people making a peaceful stand in something they believe in.  I don't know all the particulars with Loftin but there appear to be some serious issues at MU.  Sounds to me that he didn't get out in front of it like he probably should have and it cost him his job.  But as far as the kids go, they would have lost some games they wouldn't get back.  And they were willing to do it based on what they believe in.  Good for them.  As I heard on one of the shows on this, the Clippers' players could have taken such a stand.  

Not hard to imagine that, when u play in the sec , the recruits come. 

See the nfl where the drafts come from and look at the UNIVERSITY of TEXAS I mean they should have all the recruits rt? Aren't they the big brother. 

Recruiting helps, but someone has to coach'em.

Recruiting goes in cycles. Enjoy it. Smoke fades and mirrors break.

Not hard to imagine that, when u play in the sec , the recruits come. 

See the nfl where the drafts come from and look at the UNIVERSITY of TEXAS I mean they should have all the recruits rt? Aren't they the big brother. 

Good point.  The last list I saw, we have 32 players in the NFL, little brother had 23.  That was including this year's additions. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tausif543
    Newest Member
    Tausif543

• I see that LM is getting a new school, but LMISD is not coming back.  TCISD controls zoning now.
    • Week 6 District Games: Thursday 6A-6A 7:00 PM - Kingwood @ Galena Park North Shore Friday 6A-6A 7:00 PM - Goose Creek Memorial @ Sheldon C.E. King 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:00 PM - Humble Atascocita @ Humble Summer Creek 5A-5A 7:00 PM - Baytown Sterling @ Barbers Hill 7:00 PM - Dayton @ Nederland 7:00 PM - Fort Bend Kempner @ Kingwood Park 7:00 PM - Friendswood @ Crosby 7:00 PM - Huntsville @ Port Neches-Groves 7:00 PM - La Porte @ Kingwood Park 7:00 PM - Lufkin @ Beaumont West Brook 7:00 PM - Montgomery @ Montgomery Lake Creek 7:00 PM - New Caney Porter @ Fort Bend Kempner 7:00 PM - Pasadena @ Angleton 7:00 PM - Port Arthur Memorial @ Galveston Ball 7:00 PM - Splendora @ New Caney West Fork 3A-3A 7:00 PM - Hardin @ East Chambers 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:00 PM - New Waverly @ Newton 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:00 PM - Trinity @ Kountze 7:30 PM - Kirbyville @ Coldspring-Oakhurst 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:30 PM - Orangefield @ Anahuac 7:30 PM - Warren @ Woodville 7:30 PM - Woodville @ Warren 2A-2A 7:00 PM - Deweyville @ Colmesneil 7:00 PM - Evadale @ West Hardin 7:00 PM - Sabine Pass @ Hull-Daisetta 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 4A-4A 7:30 PM - Huffman @ Lumberton 7:30 PM - Little Cypress-Mauriceville @ Hardin-Jefferson 7:30 PM - Livingston @ Liberty 7:30 PM - Lumberton @ Huffman 7:30 PM - Vidor @ Bridge City Saturday 6A-6A 6:00 PM - Channelview @ Humble Week 6 Non-District Games: Thursday 1A-1A 6:00 PM - Apple Springs @ Campbell Friday Out of State-2A 7:00 PM - Garrison @ North Webster 7:30 PM - Hemphill @ Merryville Private-1A 7:00 PM - Burkeville @ Legacy Christian Private-3A 7:30 PM - Lutheran South Academy @ Orangefield 4A-3A 7:30 PM - Shepherd @ Diboll
    • Kind of hard to figure out this year with splitting the teams into divisions after district play ends. I'll give it a try in a few days after doing some extensive research. lol Initially, I think Kountze will go farther in the playoffs than any other of our coverage area schools.
    • 1. Atascocita  2.  Barbers Hill 3. Lufkin  4. PA Memorial  5. Friendswood  6.  Angleton 7. Porter  8. Montgomery  9. Nederland 10. Port Neches-Groves  11. West Fork  12.  Little Cypress-Mauriceville 13. Liberty  14. Lumberton  15.  Bridge City 16.  Diboll 17. Coldspring 18.  Anahuac 19. Newton  20.  Kountze 21.  Woodville 22. Deweyville  23. Sabine Pass 24. Evadale 25. Kelly Catholic
    • I really considered going to this game. Think it will be a good one. Two reasons why I am not going. 1. Just can't pass up that Cita/SC battle. It will be epic! 2. I hate Galveston Tx. 
  • Topics