fotball ranking bymaxperp

skipper

wos nat ranking 598 - state ranking this is all teams across the country 79 not to shabby

The state rank means they're #79 in Texas, 598th in the country. I think they use algorithms to do the rankings on the team pages but use polls to come up with the Texas Top 25. They have Crosby ranked #54 on their home page but have them ranked #25 in their Texas poll.

I get so tired of seeing y'all ride that old man,every time he posts something and it's misspelled or whatever,u think u need to call him out.He's 80 something  years old,u knew what he meant as u always do..let it be and just hope u are still as diehard as he is when u hit 80

You missed my point. I knew exactly what skipper was talking about. Had nothing to do with spelling ( my spelling is not good enough to be calling someone else out on). My point was about Maxpreps rankings. It's ridiculous. I shake my head at their rankings all the time.

You missed my point. I knew exactly what skipper was talking about. Had nothing to do with spelling ( my spelling is not good enough to be calling someone else out on). My point was about Maxpreps rankings. It's ridiculous. I shake my head at their rankings all the time.

pretty good cover up,I do know how bad they are also,but u get what I mean right?