Western Carolina @ Texas A&M

UTfanatic

Kyle Allen in the game.  2-2 for 65 yards and a 22 yard TD pass to Kirk

WTF is going on?!?  If he is truly not hurt and we have been stuck watching Murray the last few weeks, Sumlin has some explaining to do.  There is no comparison between the 2 when Allen is healthy. 

41-17 Ags

Rumor has it, deal with daddy.   We got to suffer through one of those during the Chris Simms years. 

exactly what I was thnking, daddy ball should be over by now

Kevin Murray is pretty much known as a jerk by everyone around College Station.  That being said I find it hard to believe that Sumlin guaranteed anything more than there would be an open competition coming into the season.  But Sumlin did need to get Kyler to A&M just to satisfy all of the fans by not missing out on a highly rated legacy.  It would have looked really bad if Kyler had went to Texas.

Kyler is a shorter, smaller Heard.  He needed a RS to get bigger and learn the college game.  Kyle Allen is an NFL prospect when healthy.  I'm headed to Nashville next weekend, and I'll be pretty pissed if Allen doesn't get the start.  The 2 aren't near on the same level right now.  

Kyler would be fun in Rich Rod's system.  Kind of reminds me of Pat White.   The Sterling-Cole kid from Orange committed to ASU.  Don't want Kyler getting his snaps.  By the way, would be very surprised if he left. 

We will have to see how baseball season goes.  If he doesn't start for the baseball team all hell might break loose. 

We will have to see how baseball season goes.  If he doesn't start for the baseball team all hell might break loose. 

That will be interesting.   The Mahomes kid was a MLB prospect out of HS and got drafted.  He didn't play much if any for Tech last year.  I think Kyler is better but so is A&M baseball.  

That will be interesting.   The Mahomes kid was a MLB prospect out of HS and got drafted.  He didn't play much if any for Tech last year.  I think Kyler is better but so is A&M baseball.  

Kyler is a phenomenal athlete that will have to learn how to play baseball.  A lot of the draft talk last year was smoke and mirrors imo.  If his name wasn't Kyler Murray, I don't believe there would have been the same interest from the MLB teams and media.  He will be competing against players who have played year round for many years.  His athletic ability will cover some of his flaws, but I don't think he will see much time other than pinch running.

Kyler is a phenomenal athlete that will have to learn how to play baseball.  A lot of the draft talk last year was smoke and mirrors imo.  If his name wasn't Kyler Murray, I don't believe there would have been the same interest from the MLB teams and media.  He will be competing against players who have played year round for many years.  His athletic ability will cover some of his flaws, but I don't think he will see much time other than pinch running.

He will pinch hit and pinch run. More importantly he will not be participating in football if he is practicing with the baseball team. You are limited in the amount of time you can practice per week. 

This is the hidden content, please

Childress does not seem to be the type of coach that is going to play that game of just letting him play and not practice.