ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER COLLECTION

Stattrax

Im thinking that 14.2 is having computer problems, or phone problems... Due to this, he has not been allowed to post any stats for the weekend, or post about the events that have taken place.. Any donation will help.. Please keep in mind that he is a pure statistician and gives us these incredible breakdowns at no cost.. But back to the problem in hand... Lets show our SETX Pride and help this man get back on here so we can enjoy his take on the area, as well as the whole state, for High School football..

Phone problems are real man and cannot be under estimated.  I go through this on a daily basis.  You saw how the website was opening up on my phone, then I go to make a post and  it takes about 10 minutes to type it.  Maybe you fine folks can take that collection up for me so I can upgrade to that iPad you were talking about.

Phone problems are real man and cannot be under estimated.  I go through this on a daily basis.  You saw how the website was opening up on my phone, then I go to make a post and  it takes about 10 minutes to type it.  Maybe you fine folks can take that collection up for me so I can upgrade to that iPad you were talking about.

LOL collection time

LOL... UR killing me...

Im thinking that 14.2 is having computer problems, or phone problems... Due to this, he has not been allowed to post any stats for the weekend, or post about the events that have taken place.. Any donation will help.. Please keep in mind that he is a pure statistician and gives us these incredible breakdowns at no cost.. But back to the problem in hand... Lets show our SETX Pride and help this man get back on here so we can enjoy his take on the area, as well as the whole state, for High School football..

Want to bet he doesn't need a collection from you ?  He might be able to loan you some money.  Anyway, i will let him address where he is at.