who dose gilmer play

skipper

Gilmer beat Pleasant Grove 40-36 and plays Mexia this week.

But there are a lot of layers who are intent on making sure that the Mustangs don't get a rematch with them.

7 turnovers last week versus PG and from some east tx folk some questionable calls late. Im still saying Wos vs Sweetwater at NRG. 

Ive seen Gilmer a few times this season.  NOTHING like they were last year, QB play is way down from last season. The Gilmer defense is still pretty good though, and they can run the ball, just not near as explosive on offense.  I think they will beat Mexia and Center/Fairfield winner but I think they will struggle to beat Celina in the semi's

Ive seen Gilmer a few times this season.  NOTHING like they were last year, QB play is way down from last season. The Gilmer defense is still pretty good though, and they can run the ball, just not near as explosive on offense.  I think they will beat Mexia and Center/Fairfield winner but I think they will struggle to beat Celina in the semi's

I was quite surprised that you picked the Orangefield/Giddings game as upset special of the week in 4A. I was for sure you would pick Mexia/Gilmer after they narrowly escaped from PG last Friday. I see Mexia with an upset.

Gilmer turned the ball over 5+ times to PG last week and they held PG to 139 yards of offense or something like that.  I really don't see Gilmer struggling with Mexia tonight.

I see your point. I wasnt aware of that many TO's. That right there will keep any team in it. I.E second half of the WOS/Gilmer game last year.

Oh BTW, one of my former co-workers has a son on that Orangefield team, Zach Norman

Hmm, Ill have to ask my buddies. Ill admit, even though my kids go to Ofield(middle school), I only know a few players on the team. Im a WOS guy. Yeah, eventually ill have to come to terms with that but my oldest still has 4 more years before shes in HS. Im trying to hang on! LOL!!!

Oh BTW, one of my former co-workers has a son on that Orangefield team, Zach Norman

Also, be on the look out next year for Orangefield's QB. I have a feeling he'll be a good one. Hes the backup behind Watkins right now. Hes only a Freshman and I believe is 6'2 or 3 180ish and has a great arm. Mason Gonzalez. His father was a standout for WOS in the late 80's and early 90's.