Southeast Texas is back!

WO-S did us all proud.   East Texas and DFW talk constant trash about how much better they are than us in SE Texas.  Let this championship show all of our programs it can be done. What does WO-S have this year that put them over the top?   They believe they can win, heck they believe they better win.  They don't play for moral victories they play for trophies.  I get excited when SE Texas brings home State titles in baseball, basketball or even track, but nothing, in my book, compares to winning a Texas high school football championship!

Congrats again Mustangs, you guys earned it.  Can't wait to see who steps up next in our area to bring home the crown.   We have the talent.   

It should also be noted that the Dallas area won zero State titles.  Perhaps the UIL should take note of the apparent home field advantage and put the site location on a rotation system between Houston, DFW, San Antonio, Austin and Bryan/College station.  Maybe not all of those, but those places certainly have the facilities needed to host the games.

It should be about more than just the dollars generated by seats sold.  That will be the argument for moving it back to DFW as soon as possible due to this lost revenue.

It should also be noted that the Dallas area won zero State titles.  Perhaps the UIL should take note of the apparent home field advantage and put the site location on a rotation system between Houston, DFW, San Antonio, Austin and Bryan/College station.  Maybe not all of those, but those places certainly have the facilities needed to host the games.

It should be about more than just the dollars generated by seats sold.  That will be the argument for moving it back to DFW as soon as possible due to this lost revenue.

I agree with all that you said.  Unfortunately, you and I know that this is the UIL whose every move has been correctly predicted by many by just looking at what provides the most dollar signs