Criminalizing Abortion

baddog

I am wondering if the governor will sign it or allow it to become law.

Then I wonder if a federal judge will issue a restraining order to keep it from being enforced until it has a chance to go through the federal system, Although Roe v. Wade is not absolute in allowing abortions, it seems to make it a requirement that the state allow abortions up to a viable fetus or one that can survive outside of the womb. 

If this does become law I think it will be almost immediately stopped and will eventually come to some kind of federal court ruling. 

10 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Great. Try that as a defense in court. 

Paul wasn't too good to go to prison for choosing to obey God rather than man........neither was Peter.......or any of our other examples in the New Testament......the Christian will always obey GOD rather than man........

7 hours ago, Colmesneilfan1 said:

Paul wasn't too good to go to prison for choosing to obey God rather than man........neither was Peter.......or any of our other examples in the New Testament......the Christian will always obey GOD rather than man........

Great. Go to jail then. 

I am not and will not question a person's faith. I will comment on the law and what I believe to get its constitutional standing. 

And the governor just vetoed the bill saying that it would not stand up to constitutional challenge. Hmmmm..... maybe she read my post about the law.. :)

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Great. Go to jail then. 

I am not and will not question a person's faith. I will comment on the law and what I believe to get its constitutional standing. 

And the governor just vetoed the bill saying that it would not stand up to constitutional challenge. Hmmmm..... maybe she read my post about the law.. :)

She'll answer for it.....l

On 5/20/2016 at 6:35 PM, tvc184 said:

Great. Go to jail then. 

And the governor just vetoed the bill saying that it would not stand up to constitutional challenge. Hmmmm..... maybe she read my post about the law.:)

Maybe she's not a Christian...just because a majority of 9 folks say it's Constitutional doesn't make it right.

There are some of us that know that we, as a nation, will be judged for these actions...God won't ignore our stamp of approval on the killing of innocents.

I know where you are coming from TVC, not arguing with you...actually agree with you, it won't hold up Constitutionally...and that is a sad place for us to be.