Google Search Connects Trump to Hitler - Again

Hagar

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

The Hispanic vote will be the one that pushes the Democratic vote over. Republicans who have sense would rather see Hilary over Trump. He is a disaster waiting to happen. 

Really? Trump is a disaster waiting to happen? How so?

As opposed to Hillary that wants to keep spending, and even increase spending when we are $20 trillion dollars in debt. Now that is a disaster waiting to happen.

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

The Hispanic vote will be the one that pushes the Democratic vote over. Republicans who have sense would rather see Hilary over Trump. He is a disaster waiting to happen. 

Hillary is a disaster that has already happened.  And if she gets to be president, you ain't seen anything yet.

1 minute ago, nappyroots said:

If Dangerous Donald gets to be president we have'nt seen nothing yet

Ah, good point.  Since Trump has never been in politics, there's no telling what kind of President he'll make.   He MAY be the biggest disaster ever.  On the other hand, he MAY turn out to be the greatest ever.   Realistically, he'll probably be somewhere in between.   At this point, I'm ready to throw the dice and hope.  

Interesting that you "know" what I think but there is no way I can "know" what you think.  How on earth did you come up with such a unique ability?  I agree, some cops are bad.  But I very much dislike certain "movements" that try to sell us on the thought that the majority of them are bad and are actively seeking opportunities to kill black people'

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Interesting that you "know" what I think but there is no way I can "know" what you think.  How on earth did you come up with such a unique ability?  I agree, some cops are bad.  But I very much dislike certain "movements" that try to sell us on the thought that the majority of them are bad and are actively seeking opportunities to kill black people'

I read what you think, I have 350 post and you have almost 17,000