Extremist Muslims

Big girl

According to a study conducted by the Pew institute only .000625% of Muslims are extremist terrorists. Someone said 20-25%, this has been proven to be untrue. A majority of terrorists attacks have been committed by white people. Are all white people terrorists,  nope, are all white people bad, nope. I am just stating the facts.

7 of the top 10 terrorists of all time

Newone.com>nation

Stack took Tea Party anger at taxes to a new level when he flew a plane into the Austin, Tx., IRS  building killing himself. He left 

This is the hidden content, please
 attacking the IRS, taxes, and government bailouts.

6. Jared Loughner

Loughner killed six people when he tried to assassinate Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords earlier this year. He is a conspiracy theorist who believed in a New World Order plot to brainwash people. 

. Loughner is currently on trial.

5. Daniel Cowart

Cowart was one of two 

who plotted to kill 88 African Americans at a Black school and then kill 
 in 2008. Like Poplawski he was a member of the white supremacist site, Stormfront. Cowart plead guilty and was sentenced to life in prison for the plot.

4. Byron Williams

Last summer, a California man named Byron Williams traveled to San Francisco with explosives, guns and ammunition to try and kill progressives. The progressives he intended to kill were members of the Tides Foundation and the ACLU, two groups his favorite TV personality, Glenn Beck, would routinely attack on television. Before he could carry out his attack, he was pulled over by police and engaged them in a shoot out. Now, Byron Williams is speaking to the media from behind bars and it’s 

. Williams is currently in jail waiting trial.

3. Ted Kaczynski

Kaczynski managed to elude the FBI for over twenty years while he sent bombs through the mail to individuals involved in airlines and universities earning the name the Unabomber. He would write to the New York Times and other papers saying he would stop bombing if they published his 

. Kacynski is currently serving life in prison.

2. Anders Behring Breivik

Breivik killed 93 people in a bombing and shooting spree in Norway, including dozens of teenagers. He is anti-Muslim and believes that rap music is causing the downfall of Norway. He is now in jail awaiting trial and could receive a sentence as short as 21 years due to Norwegian laws.

1. Timothy McVeigh

McVeigh believed in a New World Order conspiracy that has returned in recent years. He was an extremely right wing and pro-gun white supremacist. McVeigh would up killing 173 people when he blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City in 1995. He was convicted of 11 federal offenses and sentenced to death. His execution took place on June 11, 2001 at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana.

•  

Big Girl/Nappyroots,

Muslims worldwide number in the billions. Caucasians worldwide number in the millions. Don't you think you should list what percentage of Caucasians are terrorists? You like to throw numbers out there to make you look good and have absolutely no understanding of percentages, or you skew the facts in your favor.

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

Big Girl/Nappyroots,

Muslims worldwide number in the billions. Caucasians worldwide number in the millions. Don't you think you should list what percentage of Caucasians are terrorists? You like to throw numbers out there to make you look good and have absolutely no understanding of percentages, or you skew the facts in your favor.

Or you can save yourself that trouble by simply stating what you actually feel/ believe:  any problems caused by non white people are the fault of white people.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Excuuuuse me. I can't be expected to read every post.

So, what percentage of the black community has gang ties? Got another stat sheet handy?

Im for punishing blacks that commit crimes, I don't want to punish all blacks though because some blacks commit crimes, if we get rid of all  thugs the cowboys wouldn't have a team 

the bottom line is political correctness.....lets call it what it is

Whites are predominantly your serial killers - that kill
Blacks are predominantly your gangsters - that kill
Middle Easterns are predominantly your terrorist - that kill
Everyone - will have some that will randomly kill for various reason, but you take away these 3 things from society, you've stopped a large percentage of the killings.

Doesn't make all of any group a serial killer / gangster or terrorist....but if we aren't willing to identify the problem as what it is, it can not be resolved, which is Trumps point against the liberals.

Simple solution - Lock up the crazies (whites) lock up the gangsters (blacks) and lock up the religious freaks (Middle Easterns)

If you are mentally ill, belong to a gang or follow sharia law - you WILL go to prison....no need to wait until these things cause you to commit a crime...being associated with any likelyness of these will land you with a life time of lock up.

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

93 %of blacks kill other blacks. 87 % of whites kill other whites it is a known fact that people kill within their demographic population

Except muslims they kill everyone that doesn't believe how they believe.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Big Girl/Nappyroots,

According to Time Magazine, white people commit more terrorist acts. They might have meant domestically. I will read the article again. If Muslims out number white people by millions it is said that white males commit more terrorist attacks. I shouldn't be suprised. Look at the KKK. They terrorized blacks for years.

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Im for punishing blacks that commit crimes, I don't want to punish all blacks though because some blacks commit crimes, if we get rid of all  thugs the cowboys wouldn't have a team 

Typical childish response. Must be a Texans fan.

I think you guys need to worry about the problems in your community; instead of, attacking Muslims. Why do white youth murder their class mates by shooting at everyone at their school?White do white men shoot innocent people in theaters? 2 of the most infamous shootings were done my a white person. (Abraham Lincoln and the Joker dude. )Why are 98% of serial killers  white males?. You guys need to have a discussion as it pertains to the aforementioned problems. They need to be addressed