Clinton widens lead against Trump

Big girl

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yep, Trump is not going to win

Unfortunately, as of now, I think your right.  It's unfortunate that it proves the laws in our country do not apply to the elite.  I'd bet my life that if you or I broke the law like Hillary did using her own server, we'd be charged for it.  So while you rejoice in her victory, be aware that what's happening in Washington now has widened the gap between the haves (the elites) and have nots.  And you and I are the have nots. If you're young enough, you'll see the results of this.  

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yep, Trump is not going to win

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Unfortunately, as of now, I think your right.  It's unfortunate that it proves the laws in our country do not apply to the elite.  I'd bet my life that if you or I broke the law like Hillary did using her own server, we'd be charged for it.  So while you rejoice in her victory, be aware that what's happening in Washington now has widened the gap between the haves (the elites) and have nots.  And you and I are the have nots. If you're young enough, you'll see the results of this.  

The only way Trump loses is if the young people and women come out and vote. 

22 hours ago, stevenash said:

And the Brexit poles predicted that UK would vote to remain in the European Union.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Slow down there Big Girl. Don't crown the sea hag just yet.....

This is the hidden content, please

Nate Silver has predicted 99 out of 100 states correctly in the last 2 elections.  And she continues to be a heavy favorite in Vegas who also seems to "have the goods" about nearly everything.   

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Nate Silver has predicted 99 out of 100 states correctly in the last 2 elections.  And she continues to be a heavy favorite in Vegas who also seems to "have the goods" about nearly everything.   

99 out of 100?........so you're sayin there's a chance!

1 hour ago, baddog said:

99 out of 100?........so you're sayin there's a chance!

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Stole it from Jim Carrey but thought it fit. His odds were a lot worse.

One of my favorite movie lines :D

and you are 100% correct - Trumpster has a much better chance than Lloyd did!

With Hillary's email problems, and lack of credibility, and you got Trump's mouth, and current lack of knowledge of politics, We might see several significant swings before the election.  The winner will not be who scores last.  With these two, the winner will be who fumbles last.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

With Hillary's email problems, and lack of credibility, and you got Trump's mouth, and current lack of knowledge of politics, We might see several significant swings before the election.  The winner will not be who scores last.  With these two, the winner will be who fumbles last.

Trump likes Dallas so um…… 

16 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Trump, being the enigma he is, even has Mr. Silver befuddled.  The above link lends credence to baddog's, "so your sayin there's a chance" :) 

And then there's this Poll showing it almost a dead heat.  I'm not aware of their record for accuracy though.  Could probably find one somewhere that shows Jeb Bush winning lol.  I'll stick by my earlier post - With these two buffoons, at this point, there ain't no telling.