1. 77

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats

• Rangers are doing their part. lol
    • Biden Camp Officially Refuses to Drug Test Joe Biden! @Big girl  @UT alum     What's he trying to hide?! This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Not sure if this has happened before.  Some tend to think this is a stress test for JoeBama from the puppet masters.  If he crashes and burns then they have time to pick someone else.  If they waited until after the convention and have October debates, then it would be too late.  Now, this brings another interesting scenario:  If they pull the plug on JoeBama, what do they do about the insane cackler?  Will they gonna dump her also?  If they dump her, then this will tick the black women off to either stay home or vote for Trump.  So, If they are in a bind because of this they have no one to blame but themselves.    But on the other hand what could be said about the debates now, Trump was saying anytime any place.  So, the Dems said OK, how about now?  Then they proceeded to stack the deck against Trump figuring he'd say no.  But, they still don't get Trump.  He's a fighter.  He likes the deck stacked against him.  Whatever the reason, I'm loving it!   Thoughts?!
    • You are right:  Facts tend to bore some people!
    • Hey there! I'm Andrew Marcum, and I've been crunching numbers as a high school football statistician in Ohio for over 15 years. Recently, my go-to stat software was discontinued, leaving me without a reliable solution to record stats. I tried all the options available, and none of them met my expectations. So, what did I do? I got to work, talked to other statisticians, and built my own solution. Allow me to introduce you to PressBox Football Stats, my brainchild designed and tested by statisticians like me, for you. Launching this summer on iOS and Android, it's the ultimate game-day companion. Not only does it track stats like a pro, but it's packed with tons of great features including: - Live GameCast with full stats and play-by-play for fans and media to follow along - Fan notifications at key moments throughout their favorite teams' games - Pre-loading your desired media contacts for instant report-outs after the game - Official MaxPreps Xport Enabled Stat Partner To learn more, visit  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up . If you have questions or want to know what else PressBox Stats can do for you, shoot me a message! Will you help me spread the word and make sure coaches across the nation have the tools they need for accurate stat recording? Together, we can ensure Friday nights in press boxes across the country are more enjoyable than ever.
  • Topics