Trumps comments about the Khan family

nappyroots

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The man said something about trump not trumps family and trump attacked the man's family. That's ok right steve!

No more ok than saying "i didnt send or receive classified information on my personal email server" or "my healthcare plan will reduce the average family premium by $2500 per year".  The latter two having a direct impact on American peoples lives while the former did not.

On 8/2/2016 at 4:41 PM, nappyroots said:

The man said something about trump not trumps family and trump attacked the man's family. That's ok right steve!

He shouldn't have attacked Trump. It was a political ploy. Khan's son died in vain and his dad should be ashamed of how he used his son's death for political gain rather than remember him as a hero.

On August 2, 2016 at 8:52 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Trump does need to learn what to say and when.  He can be an idiot, no doubt.  He will have no chance if somebody does not tell him to keep his mouth shut and cool some of his rhetoric.

Had this exact same discussion today.  He either needs to develop thicker skin or reconsider his recent "job application."  If he doesn't, he will ruin any chance he might have.  Which is fortunate because no one needs to have that kind of power and responsibility when they have no control over their impulses.  His candor is admirable at times, downright scary at others. 

17 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Had this exact same discussion today.  He either needs to develop thicker skin or reconsider his recent "job application."  If he doesn't, he will ruin any chance he might have.  Which is fortunate because no one needs to have that kind of power and responsibility when they have no control over their impulses.  His candor is admirable at times, downright scary at others. 

This is the strangest election I have ever witnessed.........PERIOD

18 hours ago, TxHoops said:

You're right.  He's a rich businessman, who's brashness helped him in business, but won't work in politics.  He needs to learn that, and learn it quickly.  He has the tools to do it, he just pulls a hammer out of the toolbox when he should pull a wrench.

I don't like the pettiness of Trump either, but I will take that over Hillary's outright lies and blatant corruptness any day. Trump deserves his high unfavorable rating, but Hillary's unfavorable rating should be off the charts. If you include the illegal and non-breathing voters, her unfavorable rating should be well over 100%.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I don't like the pettiness of Trump either, but I will take that over Hillary's outright lies and blatant corruptness any day. Trump deserves his high unfavorable rating, but Hillary's unfavorable rating should be off the charts. If you include the illegal and non-breathing voters, her unfavorable rating should be well over 100%.

And did you see the spending plan she has that I posted...we can't sustain it...but no one that is supporting her seems to care.

They seem to think we have this endless stream of money (the taxpayer) that will always be there...we don't.