Big GIrl- You are always asking about the deficit

stevenash

Here is Obama saying that Bush was "unpatriotic" because he added $4 Trillion to the national debt. 

In comes the patriotic Obama to save the day!!

...... and added $11 Trillion to the debt. Let's see, Bush adds $4 Trillion and Obama adds $11 Trillion. Hmmm.......... If you add almost three times as much in the same time frame, are you three times as unpatriotic?

Hillary says no worry, I am here to keep Obama's legacy going. 

40 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Here is Obama saying that Bush was "unpatriotic" because he added $4 Trillion to the national debt. 

In comes the patriotic Obama to save the day!!

...... and added $11 Trillion to the debt. Let's see, Bush adds $4 Trillion and Obama adds $11 Trillion. Hmmm.......... If you add almost three times as much in the same time frame, are you three times as unpatriotic?

Hillary says no worry, I am here to keep Obama's legacy going. 

But somehow this will still be Bush's fault.  That is the crutch the "Chosen One's Followers" use.  Change you can believe in.  

A lot of problems of today are Bush and Obama's fault and the fault of the do nothing congress of the last two decades. donald j trump would make bush and obama look like great presidents.A year ago i would have said give this trump guy a chance, today i say he is an idiot. But as long as hannity, rush and palin are around he's not the biggest idiot.

56 minutes ago, new tobie said:

A lot of problems of today are Bush and Obama's fault and the fault of the do nothing congress of the last two decades. donald j trump would make bush and obama look like great presidents.A year ago i would have said give this trump guy a chance, today i say he is an idiot. But as long as hannity, rush and palin are around he's not the biggest idiot.

56 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I would dearly love to see you debate Hannity. Save that idiot label for later.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I would also say that Hillary will make Bush and Obama look like great presidents.  Imo, neither candidate this year is worth a s$&*.  But Hillary is in a league of her own when it comes to the underhandedness surrounding her.  Ppl talk about how we can't trust Trump, she has proven more than once she can't be trusted.  These are troublesome times for America.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Your right

Bush caused 911 and Obama is your daddy.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Hmmm- my guess is that the emboldened is a fib.  If we go back one year on this board, will we find you advocating a Trump candidacy?  Highly doubtful.

13 hours ago, new tobie said:

With some reservations, yes I do.

On 8/12/2016 at 5:42 AM, new tobie said:

Don't leave out the biggest do nothing congress in history. Probably the worst approval rating in history

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Don't leave out the biggest do nothing congress in history. Probably the worst approval rating in history

Instead of Obama trying to reach across the aisle for some sort of unity, he just pouted and use executive action to shove his policies down our throats.  Used them more than any prez ever.  He had no intentions of working with Republicans.  I will agree with you on the Congress.  This is why term limits are needed to get this ppl out of office.  Both parties!!

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Instead of Obama trying to reach across the aisle for some sort of unity, he just pouted and use executive action to shove his policies down our throats.  Used them more than any prez ever.  He had no intentions of working with Republicans.  I will agree with you on the Congress.  This is why term limits are needed to get this ppl out of office.  Both parties!!

Every president since I was born used more executives actions per year than Obama.  Do you just make stuff up and hope nobody notices?

22 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

This is the hidden content, please

Maybe not more than all.  But how old are, I believe article says he used them more than Bush. Do you make this stuff up and hopes nobody notices.

Why are you posting about regulations?  I thought you had a problem with executive actions.  There is a difference, you know?   And, you found 1?  That would be a far cry from what you posted, even if it was accurate.  Now I see where the BS comes from.   :)

14 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Why are you posting about regulations?  I thought you had a problem with executive actions.  There is a difference, you know?   And, you found 1?  That would be a far cry from what you posted, even if it was accurate.  Now I see where the BS comes from.   :)

You seem to have a problem with name calling.  I have no problem admitting I was wrong, and that is no bs.