TAXES

new tobie

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The Clinton's are such a generous bunch that they gave over a million dollars to charity in 2015.  They are such good, caring people with the needy always on their minds   

$1.042 million was the exact # donated.

-$1 million they donated to themselves in the Clinton Foundation.

-$42,000 went to Desert Classic Charities, who in turn donated $700k to the Clinton Foundation.  Seems like a good trade.  

I really need to hire their accountant.  I think mine is doing it wrong.

This is the hidden content, please

Nappy & Westend have both commented on this, yet they both completely ignored my post which actually has something to do with the title of this thread.  I guess we should be used to the libs ignoring real issues by now.  

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  Idiots still talking about birth certificates.  If you have been paying attention, you have seen it.   Birthers crack me up.

Know Obama finally showed birth certificate.  Took him a while.   So shouldn't be a problem with Trump dragging his feet about tax return.  Idiots also think Obama a great prez. Smdh

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  Idiots still talking about birth certificates.  If you have been paying attention, you have seen it.   Birthers crack me up.

Would that include all the Democrats that were clambering to see Ted Cruz's birth certificate during the primaries?

Now back on topic.  Trump has been audited every year for the last 10 years.  Surely you don't suspect him of cheating?   And when I goggled to see how often the Clintons have been audited, there was no indication they ever have.   Went from self admitted broke in 2001, to having over $100 million today.   Shouldn't you think that the IRS would be curious?   Could they be cheating the Govt out of tax money?   Of course they are.   Will they be audited?  Only if the one that orders it has a death wish.

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Now back on topic.  Trump has been audited every year for the last 10 years.  Surely you don't suspect him of cheating?   And when I goggled to see how often the Clintons have been audited, there was no indication they ever have.   Went from self admitted broke in 2001, to having over $100 million today.   Shouldn't you think that the IRS would be curious?   Could they be cheating the Govt out of tax money?   Of course they are.   Will they be audited?  Only if the one that orders it has a death wish.

No response will be coming for this one REB

27 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Show me proof that Trump has been audited every year.  it could happen if he had problems with his prior returns, but not likely.  Who has said this besides trump?

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

That is kinda close to actual proof.   His attorney says it happened.

Based on the information provided, since his businesses are large and complex, it's not unusual for them to come under IRS scrutiny.  Point of fact, he's being audited now.  

Please show me proof of the last audit the Clintons have had while amassing a fortune in the last 15 years.

Without getting technical on the number/frequency of audits, Mr. Trumps returns cry for frequent audits and I would be willing to bet there is nothing wrong with his returns.  This BS the left is putting out is not unlike when the "Honorable" Harry Reid stood on the senate floor  saying that he "heard" that Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes in ten years.  Many of you good little robots ate that up and spewed it continually, having said it so much you believed it yourself.  It was nowhere close to true.  Mr. Reid KNEW FULL WELL WHEN HE SAID IT (about Romney) that it was a total fabrication but it played perfectly into the evil, greedy, Republican picture they always paint.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Without getting technical on the number/frequency of audits, Mr. Trumps returns cry for frequent audits and I would be willing to bet there is nothing wrong with his returns.  This BS the left is putting out is not unlike when the "Honorable" Harry Reid stood on the senate floor  saying that he "heard" that Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes in ten years.  Many of you good little robots ate that up and spewed it continually, having said it so much you believed it yourself.  It was nowhere close to true.  Mr. Reid KNEW FULL WELL WHEN HE SAID IT (about Romney) that it was a total fabrication but it played perfectly into the evil, greedy, Republican picture they always paint.

So release them.  What's the big deal?   Nobody. including his paid attorneys, has ever said why it would put him in jeopardy if his returns were released.

49 minutes ago, westend1 said:

So release them.  What's the big deal?   Nobody. including his paid attorneys, has ever said why it would put him in jeopardy if his returns were released.

I am willing to bet that he releases them before the election.  I am also willing to bet there is nothing illegal about them.   I am guessing that he is not releasing them now in defiance of a media doing its utmost to shape his behavior.   Am wondering if you feel that the 33,000 missing emails that were "strictly about yoga and grandchildren" ought to be revealed as well?

Maybe it's just me, and you all know my disdain for Trump, but I couldn't possibly care less about his tax returns.  I would also bring up my lack of interest in emails at this point but I don't want to derail the thread.  The point is, if the current audit is the only one he's endured in the last 10 years, it doesn't really matter.  He has a lot closer scrutiny going on with his taxes than would even be remotely possible by the average press member or American voter.  And my use of "a lot" couldn't be more understated...

15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Know Obama finally showed birth certificate.  Took him a while.   So shouldn't be a problem with Trump dragging his feet about tax return.  Idiots also think Obama a great prez. Smdh

This is the hidden content, please

He showed it before the election. where is the tea party at this year!