Hillary sets precedence?

PhatMack19

You knew this was coming.  If the laws don't apply to her, why should they to anyone else?

A Navy sailor facing the possibility of years in prison for taking a handful of classified photos inside a nuclear submarine is making a bid for leniency by citing the decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton over classified information authorities say was found in her private email account.

Petty Officer First Class Kristian Saucier, 29, is set to be sentenced Friday on a single felony charge of retaining national defense information without permission. 

In May, 

This is the hidden content, please
 in federal court in Bridgeport, Conn., admitting that while working on the U.S.S. Alexandria in 2009 he took and kept six photos showing parts of the sub's propulsion system he knew to be classified.

This is the hidden content, please

Pathetic!  If they had reason to believe that he sold the pictures, that's another story.  There are those that believe Hillary got an informant (spy) killed, and she's running for president?   Get me an alka-seltzer.  Get me one of those airline "throw up bags".   If she wins, and I'm pretty sure she will, legalize all drugs for over the counter sale.  We'll need them.