Maybe Doomers Not Crazy ?

Hagar

Looks to me like many governments have run out of arrows for their quivers.  Maybe it's a mistake to believe that government can solve all ills.  Maybe government is part of the problem rather than the solution.  Lack of growth is what is hurting most economies around the world.  From my perspective, more taxes and more regulations are not the answer as the current state of our economy and world economy proves.  Maybe we should get real adventuresome and let the various economies work with less government intrusion rather than more.  I wonder if regulations were reduced and taxes were reduced, what kind of impact would that have on growth?     Hmmmmmmmm

17 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Looks to me like many governments have run out of arrows for their quivers.  Maybe it's a mistake to believe that government can solve all ills.  Maybe government is part of the problem rather than the solution.  Lack of growth is what is hurting most economies around the world.  From my perspective, more taxes and more regulations are not the answer as the current state of our economy and world economy proves.  Maybe we should get real adventuresome and let the various economies work with less government intrusion rather than more.  I wonder if regulations were reduced and taxes were reduced, what kind of impact would that have on growth?     Hmmmmmmmm

More than we have ever seen, but the libtards just can't have less taxes and regulations.  

This is the hidden content, please

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.”

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Seemed to work for quite a while...why not stick with it.

Don't know why the libs are determined to back their policies when time after time after time after time, they have failed.

17 hours ago, stevenash said:

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.”

That's us, condensed down to one paragraph.   Think not?   I eagerly await your rebuttal.