Last Night - Hillary Wears EarPiece - Can't Even Lie Without Help

Hagar

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

This relates to Hillary wearing an earpiece how?

And some wonder why we can't have a conversation on here.

Hillary wearing an earpiece came

On 9/8/2016 at 6:17 PM, baddog said:

Well, when someone ALWAYS posts something other than responding to the thread topic, then they shoidl start another thread. Boo hoo this.

from the trump group. I would need to hear it from somone that tells the truth.

22 hours ago, Englebert said:

You posting a link showing a picture of Bill and Trump is not relevant to this topic. And this answer is incomprehensible and would be embarrassing for most folks.

showing how fake the trumpster is. Trump lies just as much or more than Hillary and he has proven to be fake. its amazing how you guys can make him look like the next coming of reagan, he lies every day.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

showing how fake the trumpster is. Trump lies just as much or more than Hillary and he has proven to be fake. its amazing how you guys can make him look like the next coming of reagan, he lies every day.

Can you name one person on here trying to make Trump look like the next coming of Reagan? I put a poll on here a while back asking if you will vote for Trump because you like his policies or because you dislike Hillary's policies. I think everyone that said they will vote for Trump will do so because of their dislike of Hillary's policies. And I don't recall anyone on here even praising Trump for much of anything outside of his wealth. You and some on the left keep posting lies about the man, so rebuttal's are necessary. Seems to me your view of the members of this board are very askew. Or maybe you are just guilty of your own accusations.

And like I said, posting links about Trump in a topic devoted to Hillary's earpiece is off topic. If you want to continue your assault on Trump, start a new thread instead of hijacking this one.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Can you name one person on here trying to make Trump look like the next coming of Reagan? I put a poll on here a while back asking if you will vote for Trump because you like his policies or because you dislike Hillary's policies. I think everyone that said they will vote for Trump will do so because of their dislike of Hillary's policies. And I don't recall anyone on here even praising Trump for much of anything outside of his wealth. You and some on the left keep posting lies about the man, so rebuttal's are necessary. Seems to me your view of the members of this board are very askew. Or maybe you are just guilty of your own accusations.

And like I said, posting links about Trump in a topic devoted to Hillary's earpiece is off topic. If you want to continue your assault on Trump, start a new thread instead of hijacking this one.

haven't seen anyone post lies on Trump, Donald offers lots of factual material. He just lied to matt lauer on tv the other night. he doesn't care what he says, needs to stick to the teleprompter that he made fun of earlier in the year. flip flops more than John kerry did during his election year.