NFL Viewer Numbers Down

Hagar

I haven't really watched much in the last 2 years.  I made a deal with the GF last season, she don't talk to me on Saturday while I watch college football and we can do whatever she wants on Sunday.  It's worked out great and I don't miss it a bit.  

If not for my fantasy teams, I wouldn't even look at the scores until the playoffs.  

58 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'm not surprised.  But I am elated.  There's still a few folks who have respect for this country.

This is the hidden content, please

This not directed at you Reb but this needed to be said.

If it was costing them viewership all the games would be blacked out. Im elated Kaep got ppl at least trying to talk out here about his purpose. Stupid idiots wanna ignore it but thats on them. Ppl better wake up and stop trying to keep indirectly telling ppl to be quiet out here. Ppl fake offended by Kaep stance and it funny to me. Im a military vet and im 100% behind him. And I applaud others that actually realized his stance and are with him as well. I firmly believe what he said about racism being behind fake patriotism because I seen it firsthand, I'll never point those dumbasses out while I worked with them to help protect this country but I 100% doubt those folk would have gotten in a foxhole with me. I know this isnt the political forum or the lockerroom in which I hope the owner of this site does away with soon because of some (not all) the idiots on here, but this needed to be said on here. I dont personally know everyone on here but from my experiences as to compare situations its some fake patriotism on this site by some folks, they know who they are and thats their personal preference, free country, be who YOU are, I applaud you and will pray for you as well. God Bless America and I hope current America gets better for those being wronged. Im done with the topic on here. 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This not directed at you Reb but this needed to be said.

If it was costing them viewership all the games would be blacked out. Im elated Kaep got ppl at least trying to talk out here about his purpose. Stupid idiots wanna ignore it but thats on them. Ppl better wake up and stop trying to keep indirectly telling ppl to be quiet out here. Ppl fake offended by Kaep stance and it funny to me. Im a military vet and im 100% behind him. And I applaud others that actually realized his stance and are with him as well. I firmly believe what he said about racism being behind fake patriotism because I seen it firsthand, I'll never point those dumbasses out while I worked with them to help protect this country but I 100% doubt those folk would have gotten in a foxhole with me. I know this isnt the political forum or the lockerroom in which I hope the owner of this site does away with soon because of some (not all) the idiots on here, but this needed to be said on here. I dont personally know everyone on here but from my experiences as to compare situations its some fake patriotism on this site by some folks, they know who they are and thats their personal preference, free country, be who YOU are, I applaud you and will pray for you as well. God Bless America and I hope current America gets better for those being wronged. Im done with the topic on here. 

As a fellow vet, I respect your opinion.  We may not always agree 100% (neither do me and my wife of 48 years), but we all look at the world from different glasses, and those glasses change as we go through our own life experiences.  As I've said before, to my knowledge, our standing for the National Anthem was the only thing we, all Americans, did together - white, black, brown, Dem, Repub.  So thru my eyes, my glasses, I find it sad.  But hey, the sun will come up tomorrow, and I'll get in that foxhole with ya.  But at my age, if you decide we need to charge, make sure it's downhill.   

33 minutes ago, REBgp said:

As a fellow vet, I respect your opinion.  We may not always agree 100% (neither do me and my wife of 48 years), but we all look at the world from different glasses, and those glasses change as we go through our own life experiences.  As I've said before, to my knowledge, our standing for the National Anthem was the only thing we, all Americans, did together - white, black, brown, Dem, Repub.  So thru my eyes, my glasses, I find it sad.  But hey, the sun will come up tomorrow, and I'll get in that foxhole with ya.  But at my age, if you decide we need to charge, make sure it's downhill.   

I know this has been moved to the devils layer so this my last on it 4real now so im not itching: I hear ya and im listening my brother per ya post. I just wish others would hear but listen too and open their eyes.