FBI Never Intended to Prosecute Hillary

Hagar

• 2 weeks later...

Great posts guys.  I was grinning from the start.  Little story I'll share. Yesterday we passed a home with a Trump sign, which my wife pointed out.  I thought a second and told her, If I was going to put a nice sign out, it would say:

Hillary no

Anyone else, Yes!

Just a small example of what I think of her.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Duh, she didn't do anything illegal.

You've been slapped down on that assertion so many times it is no longer funny, just very, very sad.

If Chelsea Clinton gets stopped for speeding, and the cop doesn't write her a ticket (because her name is Clinton), does this mean she didn't do anything illegal? Does the fact that she was not given a ticket mean she was not speeding? (This is probably not a good analogy because I doubt if Chelsea has ever driven a car.)

How about some of the KKK members that were involved in lynchings. If the prosecutor declined to bring charges because he was a fellow KKK member, does this mean no crime was committed?

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Duh, she didn't do anything illegal.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

You've been slapped down on that assertion so many times it is no longer funny, just very, very sad.

If Chelsea Clinton gets stopped for speeding, and the cop doesn't write her a ticket (because her name is Clinton), does this mean she didn't do anything illegal? Does the fact that she was not given a ticket mean she was not speeding? (This is probably not a good analogy because I doubt if Chelsea has ever driven a car.)

How about some of the KKK members that were involved in lynchings. If the prosecutor declined to bring charges because he was a fellow KKK member, does this mean no crime was committed?

Had to quote you again to make sure you get the notification.

Big girl, why are you all over other threads questioning the intelligence of posters, but you conveniently refuse to respond to this one? Did one of your many Liberal rag websites fail to give you an answer? Please take a stab at it using your own intelligence. I'm anxiously awaiting your enlightened response. And please refrain from insulting the intelligence of any poster on this board until you can respond to this post. It doesn't have to be a college level answer. It doesn't have to be a 6th grade level answer. Just buck up and try to muster the best you have to offer?

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

Had to quote you again to make sure you get the notification.

Big girl, why are you all over other threads questioning the intelligence of posters, but you conveniently refuse to respond to this one? Did one of your many Liberal rag websites fail to give you an answer? Please take a stab at it using your own intelligence. I'm anxiously awaiting your enlightened response. And please refrain from insulting the intelligence of any poster on this board until you can respond to this post. It doesn't have to be a college level answer. It doesn't have to be a 6th grade level answer. Just buck up and try to muster the best you have to offer?

we see more conservative rag websites on this board and rag characters as in Hannity, Rush and beck.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

we see more conservative rag websites on this board and rag characters as in Hannity, Rush and beck.

Was this your feeble attempt at a response? Or your feeble attempt to deflect?

I'll wait for Big girl to give a more cogent response.

(How does it feel for someone to request an intelligent response from Big girl over you? That has to be a devastating feeling.)