Trumps 3am tweets

Big girl

15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

At least we know he would be available at any time.  Not so much with Hillary and Mr. Obama, as was the case with Benghazi.

Yeah right. He is awake tweeting hateful comments about someone. Is this what he is going to do when foreign leaders upset him?

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yeah right. He is awake tweeting hateful comments about someone. Is this what he is going to do when foreign leaders upset him?

What, send out a tweet about them. Would that be better than just bending over?

Foreign leaders are not nearly as hateful as Democrats. Democrats use hateful smear campaigns full of lies as their platform. And Trump has not shot or even injured a single of them. Sounds like his temperament is pretty good.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

What, send out a tweet about them. Would that be better than just bending over?

Foreign leaders are not nearly as hateful as Democrats. Democrats use hateful smear campaigns full of lies as their platform. And Trump has not shot or even injured a single of them. Sounds like his temperament is pretty good.

Hillary has been using trumps hateful words out of his big mouth in commercials

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Hillary has been using trumps hateful words out of his big mouth in commercials

A man incapable of controlling his temper would go to her house and beat the crap out of her for this. Only a man capable of controlling his emotions could use non-violent restraint. No mysterious dead bodies in his wake.  Is this where you were going with your line of argument...Trump has very good temperament?

31 minutes ago, Englebert said:

A man incapable of controlling his temper would go to her house and beat the crap out of her for this. Only a man capable of controlling his emotions could use non-violent restraint. No mysterious dead bodies in his wake.  Is this where you were going with your line of argument...Trump has very good temperament?

Trump is a con man. Never has so many republicans went against their own candidate

10 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Oh it's probably not  for, what do you call them,  sheeple?   Most normal people wouldn't do that, especially if the were running for office.  Why do you think it isn't weird?

I never thought anything about it until you suggested it was weird. I've worked with a lot of people that get to work at 5:00am. Many have said that they get up around 3:00am. I am a night owl so I'm up at 3:00am frequently. I don't find it weird at all that someone is awake at that time.

Sheeple - a conglomeration of the words sheep and people - meaning someone easily led. It is a common expression. I'm not sure who or when the term was coined, but it's not mine and it hasn't been recent.

I can't help but laugh at the priorities of the left. They are so screwed up in their thinking. Worrying about Trump tweeting in the wee hours of the morning but 33,000 freakin classified emails being deleted don't even raise an eyebrow. If I thought like that, I would hope someone would put me out of my misery. I can see why Beaumont was named stupidest town in the country.

I vote big girl queen of Beaumont.

Baddog, this leads me to a question I've been wanting to ask big girl, westend, and nappyroots.  Would include new tobie, but he left us for a while.  What makes Hillary a better candidate than Trump?  I also want to add, I would rather not vote for Trump, but he beats the alternative.  Interested in reading some of their comments.

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Baddog, this leads me to a question I've been wanting to ask big girl, westend, and nappyroots.  Would include new tobie, but he left us for a while.  What makes Hillary a better candidate than Trump?  I also want to add, I would rather not vote for Trump, but he beats the alternative.  Interested in reading some of their comments.

I'm afaid you're in for a long wait. Englebert has been waiting an eternity for answers to some of his questions......why Hillary should be president, unfortunately is one of them.

31 minutes ago, baddog said:

I can't help but laugh at the priorities of the left. They are so screwed up in their thinking. Worrying about Trump tweeting in the wee hours of the morning but 33,000 freakin classified emails being deleted don't even raise an eyebrow. If I thought like that, I would hope someone would put me out of my misery. I can see why Beaumont was named stupidest town in the country.

I vote big girl queen of Beaumont.

Not a priority.  Just an observation.  Weird

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

I'm afaid you're in for a long wait. Englebert has been waiting an eternity for answers to some of his questions......why Hillary should be president, unfortunately is one of them.

From my perspective, she may not be ideal, and I disagree with a lot of her positions, but I don't think she is insane.  I think Trump is.    He sounds like a 7 year old.   No substance at all, and he clearly has no answers if asked any question that calls for it.  Why would you vote for him?  He is the worst candidate that the Pubs could have chosen.  I am guessing all I will hear is that he is better than Hillary.  

14 minutes ago, westend1 said:

From my perspective, she may not be ideal, and I disagree with a lot of her positions, but I don't think she is insane.  I think Trump is.    He sounds like a 7 year old.   No substance at all, and he clearly has no answers if asked any question that calls for it.  Why would you vote for him?  He is the worst candidate that the Pubs could have chosen.  I am guessing all I will hear is that he is better than Hillary.  

Not gonna disagree with you about the worst candidate the Pubs could have chosen.  Can't bring myself to vote for someone that condones the murdering of innocent babies, a very real threat to national security, or will enlarge government and keep spending just like her woeful predecessor.  And like you said, we are in trouble either way.  Now give me some of your reasons as to why you feel she is better than Trump.

14 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I think everyone on the board who is voting for Trump is doing so because he is better than Hillary. I put a poll out on this very subject a few months ago and I think everyone that voted said they were voting for Trump because they disliked Hillary's policies.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I think everyone on the board who is voting for Trump is doing so because he is better than Hillary. I put a poll out on this very subject a few months ago and I think everyone that voted said they were voting for Trump because they disliked Hillary's policies.

On this board? LOL