Trump and Iran

Big girl

43 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

$400M, I do believe.  But that was a non issue for some.  Did not see BG start a thread about that.

The $400 million was what the current administration confessed. Subsequent reporting has it much higher. Reports vary, but all say it's in the billions.

This is the hidden content, please

I just listed the first ones that came up. A Bing search will give plenty of information. Nobody is disputing the fact that Iran is receiving money in the billions. In fact, there is more consensus that the figure is in the billions than the administration's claim of consensus for Man-Made Global Warming.

53 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Www.nbc.com. I couldn't copy the link.

Trump Group Did Business With Iranian Bank Later Linked to Terror

And did this bank contribute to the Clinton Foundation?

Do you really want to go down the road of who "did business" with who? You are such a hypocrite it is not even funny anymore.

On second thought, yes, it is still funny. Please keep posting.

32 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It was money we already owed to Iran. Do some research. Smh

How about you do some research. You post faulty accusations on a daily basis, then accuse others of being subhuman when you don't agree with their accusations. And research doesn't mean scanning the Liberal rags like Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Politifact, etc. to let them formulate your well-rounded opinion. While doing your research, see if you can find the definition of sheeple, then try to comprehend how that definition fits you to a tee.

And you mysteriously (I had to retype that word three times because my laughing caused me to mistype it) fail to answer any challenging question I pose to you. How does it feel to have to look up to see the bottom of the barrel. If you look to the left you might see Hillary. If you look to the right you might see Obama.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Funny no other potus paid it until Mr. Obama came along.

Agreed, and no other POTUS felt obligated to pave the way for Iran to obtain nuclear bombs for Iran either. Big Girl, do some research and try to refute the FACT that the Obama administration paved the way for Iran to legally obtain a nuclear arsenal.

And after doing your research, please explain why you feel the need to post in bold letters the headline of Trump doing business with an Iranian bank 30 years ago, but fail to acknowledge that Obama gave Iran weapons of mass destruction...including the nuclear option.

No money was owed to Iran. That money was sanctioned from a rogue nation hell bent on obtaining or building their own nuclear weapon. They are also the largest contributor to terrorism. The other money paid to Iran was in exchange for hostages. This is something you never do with terrorists....bargain with them. What you do is blow their arses to kingdom come before they can hit Israel. Obama has given them the funds they need to continue their research and develop their WMDs......and these ARE nukes. They laugh at us as we speak.

Big Girl........Do you have the foggiest idea what happens if Iran hits Israel with a nuke? Seriously....do you have a clue? Or are you just a mindless follower of the gospel of the left? You really don't have a clue, do you?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

No money was owed to Iran. That money was sanctioned from a rogue nation hell bent on obtaining or building their own nuclear weapon. They are also the largest contributor to terrorism. The other money paid to Iran was in exchange for hostages. This is something you never do with terrorists....bargain with them. What you do is blow their arses to kingdom come before they can hit Israel. Obama has given them the funds they need to continue their research and develop their WMDs......and these ARE nukes. They laugh at us as we speak.

Big Girl........Do you have the foggiest idea what happens if Iran hits Israel with a nuke? Seriously....do you have a clue? Or are you just a mindless follower of the gospel of the left? You really don't have a clue, do you?

Jeez let's hope it didn't come to that.

And, my God! Big girl... You need your voters rights taken away if you believe some of the schegma that you post.