EU Tells UK Press Not to ID Terrorist as Muslim

Hagar

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Good, not all terrorist are Muslims.

Obviously, you're missing the point.  What they are saying is, even if you know they are Muslim, don't identify them as such.  Surely you don't agree with that.

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please
/

The top 10 white terrorist in the US

Very good lost. I applaud your research. Is this where I insert "but all white people are not terrorists?" I condemn all of these punks and given the power to do so, I would shoot them all in the head......that would be the ones who are still alive.

See the difference between you and me? I denounce all criminals. You worship your black criminals and revere them in song. I have yet to see you condemn any Muslim attack. In fact, you run and hide. You have no moral compass and only post anti-white sentiment. Of course you have to go back 20 years to make your case. See, times change and we have to discuss the relevant here and now.

Back on topic, I bet you wouldn't mind these terrorist be labeled white, but to label them Muslim when they, are is against your way of thinking?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Very good lost. I applaud your research. Is this where I insert "but all white people are not terrorists?" I condemn all of these punks and given the power to do so, I would shoot them all in the head......that would be the ones who are still alive.

See the difference between you and me? I denounce all criminals. You worship your black criminals and revere them in song. I have yet to see you condemn any Muslim attack. In fact, you run and hide. You have no moral compass and only post anti-white sentiment. Of course you have to go back 20 years to make your case. See, times change and we have to discuss the relevant here and now.

Back on topic, I bet you wouldn't mind these terrorist be labeled white, but to label them Muslim when they, are is against your way of thinking?

And not all Muslims are terrorists. I never said that all terrorist were white or vise versa. I am not that stupid. You asked me to find terrorist that are not Muslim. That is what I did.