*Post Tuesday Finals Here*

KFDM COOP

Guest sokkerfan

Nederland beats LCM in overtime 1-0...  nederland dominated possession but not net.  well played game.  washburn scores with 1 30 left in last overtime.. great goal.. 

I wouldnt say that we dominated possesion, LCM played a hard fought game and the ball bounced our way in the end.

Hey Bizzaro Bon-Mot, how is it that on most of your previous posts you know so much about LC-M, and now all of a sudden you're claiming to be from Nederland?  ::)  Are you just trying to stir stuff up?  Stop trying to be messy, and stick to what you do best - being a poser.  :-*

Guest sokkerfan

Newcastle...  nederland knocked the ball around and passed it back and forth... long balls to players isnt possession... its the luck of the ball.  the last ten minutes of the game .. i would say lcm was all over the ball then... but ... nederland possessed the ball in your end of the field 65 percent of that game

I thought the Nederland/LC-M game was a nice match.  I'm not a big fan of playing kickball and defend, but you have to give LC-M a ton of credit.  I thought they played extremely hard, and it's great they have not given up this season.  They had a bad run losing some close games in the first half of the season, and they can definately play spoiler here late in the season.  Any team underestimating them will make a big mistake.

Guest sokkerfan

I agree, I went to the game expecting to see a LcM team that has given up and nederland would walk over them... but this is the best game i have seen LcM play this season. 

Bon_Mot (and yes there is only one) It was a classic game last night.  And yes to all of Nederland's many fans congrats on the win.  IT WAS FITTING THAT WASHBURN SCORED he earned it! 

As for, long balls to players isnt possesion, I would tend to disagree.  If the long ball is played to a teammate and play continues...yes there were times when LCM got sloppy but I promise you LCM had there chances not because of lucky bounces, but because of understanding that on the ground Nederland is a very solid team, LCM wanted to and succeeded in getting the ball up to Driver (who by the way is a first year player). 

Take the hard fought win with pride Nederland fans, but dont be afraid to give some credit back to a team that shut you out for 98 min...

and to Bon-Mot I agree with my Manchester United friend---i also think you may be one of mine and there is nothing worse than a teammate who is part of one team and talks like he is part of another...

Guest sokkerfan

I wasnt trying to say that your game was ugly.  It was a great game and enjoyable to watch..  yes lcm did possess the ball after it was hit to them.  my point is,  time consumed in knocking it up and hitting at goal doesnt absorb as much time off the clock as nederlands knocking it from side to side and up and around.  nothing against lcm attack are play.  again i figured i would see a team from lcm that had tucked tail and ran but instead they are still working their tails off and showed alot of desire and class by still playing and working so hard.  hats off to the bears, and i agree washburns goal was a nice goal and fitting he knocked it in.  good job on both parts

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats