The Truth Coming Out on Hillary ?

Hagar

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

We all know her closet is full of deep, dark, secrets.  And even though this is from the National Enquirer, I suspect a lot of truth is in it.   Besides, by today's standards of what passes for journalism, the NE is no worse than the New York Times.

That guy will wake up dead soon.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

That guy will wake up dead soon.

I actually thought the same thing when I posted this.  Great minds think a like.  But what irritates me, if you're firmly convinced this is true, you're labeled a conspiracy theorist.  It's SOP our Govt/media uses to discredit anyone that believes something "they" don't want you to believe.  Call it misinformation, or misdirection.  Add a few lies (weather ballon), you have a great recipe to manipulate the masses.  Once labeled, the majority of Americans immediately blow it off, and despite any evidence that tends to confirm the theory is true, simply ignore it.

Not familiar with the "real Hillary"?   Read this short account of how she holds her SS security detail in contempt.  It's the same attitude she has toward anyone not in her circle.  Doubt if anyone has ruled North America that has such contempt for the average citizen since King George III.

This is the hidden content, please