• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05

• More than 700 members of the Deep State — a mixture of high, medium, and low-ranking government officials and staffers — signed a letter endorsing Vice President Commiela Harris on Sunday, in a move reminiscent of the letter 51 former intelligence officials signed claiming the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.  Which was a lie! In fact, some of the signatories of the new letter also signed the Hunter Biden laptop letter, such as former Obama CIA Director John Brennan and Air Force Gen. (Ret.) Michael Hayden. A few Republicans — such as Obama’s former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel — signed the letter, united with Democrats in their hatred of Trump.   The reason the other side doesn't talk about policy is because hate is all they got! Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung said in a statement to Axios that the signatories “are the same people who got our country into endless foreign wars and profited off of them while the American people suffered.” He added that Trump “is the only President in the modern era not to get our country into any new wars,” according to Axios. @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028
    • Calm down there we won't put 63 on the Crosby 12u football team. 
    • I will make it easy for you on looking for the district predictions. I still have it like this: 1. HF 2. WO-S 3. Silsbee 4. Jasper   Glad I can provide you with fodder.
    • What's the term I'm looking for here? Not tanking. More like... "nothing to see here. We're in rebuild mode." Then they pop up to #6. Gonna have to check the rear view for those district predictions too. Not trying to single out anyone cuz I think another Silsbee pro had a similar prediction during the summer. Just goes to show the Tiger's staff has things well in order. Feel like they have a something to prove after the playoff loss last season. 
    • Oh theyre not??? If they weren't and IF THEIR OWN ADMINISTRATION. thought so, they would be still be competing with WOS, silsbee, HF and Jasper for district wins... not opting up to run away from better teams.
  • Topics